I want to talk about judgment for a minute. It is unnecessary. I want to talk about how you see the people around you. Like there are people around you. I want to talk about what's wrong with everything, or shall I say "not wrong". I want to talk about you.The greatest thing about knowing this or that, is that you are not effected by what "that guy" or "this guy" thinks. Let them think that. I will continue picking flowers or making bread. This that or the other thing. Don't judge so much, and don't worry too much. All is all is all. We complicate things with a second of Disregard for our actual nature. That and our unknowing ways. Don't give people more reason to worry about who or what they are. However, it is not only on that side. It is also the side that says "There must be something wrong". This is goes both ways. Goes to the giver and receiver. Things are things, and as much as that may bother you, they are things.

These are the words I write. I keep writing them. These are the days of our lives, and we keep fighting them

Gassho