For a long time I would worry about what I said and how it effected people. But there comes a time when you have to put the worry down and just speak. There are these common rules of manners and politeness which make up our daily actions; however, this politeness is not something that we should "worry" about.

Sometimes we take offense at everything anyone says. Other times we crawl up in a ball. Strange, as there is no one to take offense and nothing to take offense to. That means "speak when spoken to" and speak to speak.

It's like you have a person who is offended by the word "blue", and every time you say "blue" they get angry or offensive. But you just say "It's only Blue."

There are conspiracies everywhere. Every one is out to get us. This is just thinking mind, just unbalance, just habit, just being "convinced" instead of "just being".

Sometimes we might find it hard to understand people. Confusion might come up, but the fact is...there was nothing much to understand in the first place. Come back to balance. Come back to Buddha mind. Come back to whatever it is that you do. Perhaps you wash your car. Then wash the car. I don't have a car, so I don't wash it. Perhaps you play tennis, then play if you like. It is the fact that we don't have to do anything, and.. can "do" what ever we want.

But...there is a big "But" there. How is your Body/mind?

To study the way is to study the self. To study the self, is to forget the self, to forget the self, is to be actualized by myriad things.

I say "Jake" or "Susie" and we automatically think "Jake is so and so, and Susie is so and so. However; Jake and Susie are not their names. Nor are they their shoes, or dress, or their favorite food. They are Just "Jake" and "Susie". Nothing more, nothing less. Just wash the car.

Gassho