Act like a dick and dick you shall be. (of course dick is a relative term, but fairly understood).

Every moment, every action, every step, is Karma. Of course, worrying about it doesn't do much good. What does do more good is realizing the dickiness of "you". Misunderstandings happen all the time, and reactions to that make all the difference in the world. Of course, if we are struggling to even keep afloat, not much can be done about it. However, if we practice and open up a bit, we might notice a little more. There might be a little more wisdom there. Reactions, and selfishness all play a role in our misunderstandings. You see, right here is a nice little place where everything is it. Is what it is. Calm, cool and collective.

Sometimes realizations will hit you in the face. They'll say "Hellloooo Mcflyyyyy." (for those Back to the Future fans). It takes two to tango. It takes two to prolong bad feelings and such. So, I don't know, maybe do something good. Maybe give a gift, maybe give a true warm smile. There's not much you can do sometimes but that. Smile, say hello, and continue. Why is it so hard to be nice and gentle? Why is it so hard to open up and just be where you are? That's a koan.

Well, I must tell you. Today was a productive day. I'm going to leave it at that. Learning is one of the aspects of Zen.

Gassho

W