Thread: learning how to sit with open ears

learning how to sit with open ears

Hi everybody,

Thank you all for you very positive comments on my poor video. You all probably know them, but if you don't, please listen to Fujita sensei lectures on how to sit, they are the best words of advice available on internet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8dgkV9rnLs&feature=related[/video]] ... re=related .Fujita sensei did spend a lot of his time studying how to sit and he is a great student of Alexander Technique. He was a well known teacher in the States and now lives and teaches in Japan where he has a sitting group. My advice is the following: bypass your critical mind, open your heart and your ears and listen. If you really do so, you will be able to hear things which are priceless directions for sitting. And do it especially if you really think you know how to sit, there are very good chances that you are deluding yourself :? . We never really know how to, sitting Zen is a form where nothing is cast in stone, fixed, achieved, it is always in progress and changing. Take care and enjoy :wink: .

Gassho

Taigu

Re: learning how to sit with open ears

Thank you Taigu

I actually have not watched said videos and am excited to do so. Also thank you for your video yesterday, well done.

Gassho,
    Will Dover