Thread: Don't ya?

Don't ya?

Don't you just love Nishijima, and Jundo, and Kodo (YOU MUST LOVE ZAZEN!!!!).

Jundo after a Treeleaf Zazen sesh: "There. I sat some Zazen and I feel much better now"

Nishijima: On the great time he had in the Hospital sitting Zazen.

And Kodo:

Well, there you go. That's all I'm going to post today. Got some stuff to do (well..not really, but I'm gonna do it anyway).

Have a good day.

Gassho

W

Re: Don't ya?

Quote Originally Posted by will
    Don't you just love Nishijima, and Jundo, and Kodo (YOU MUST LOVE ZAZEN!!!!).

Jundo after a Treeleaf Zazen sesh: "There. I sat some Zazen and I feel much better now"

Sometimes I feel better, always I just feel.

disastermouse

Re: Don't ya?

I'm semisweet on Nishijima. Haven't read/met Kodo.

Digging Treeleaf. I was just thinking how great a place like Treeleaf would've been when I was a solitary Zen guy in the UP of Michigan. Jundo's helped clear up my overemphasis on emptiness - he could have helped clear up a lot of the neurosis of my practice back then too. It's very fortunate that students in outlying areas with no practice centers have a place like Treeleaf! Heck, Treeleaf will probably remain my 'main' Zen center even after I settle down somewhere with a local 'meatworld' Zen Center and it's why I'm considering doing Jukai with all you fine folks.

Chet