Hi Folks! I am having a very hectic end of the school year here. By Monday, all will be over and I will have the time to post my next bunch of twigs and start to comment on the kesa. I am also planing a simple and plain retreat, made of just sitting, walking sleeping, without a drop of this and a drop of that and and plenty of drops of ...sweat in this Japanese summer.
Meanwhile...
In a very traditionnal Tibetan teaching a student comes to the teacher. He is very keen to learn and study but he is a very experienced robber and has wonderful skills at stealing people s treasures and possessions. As he asks the guru to become his disciple, the teacher looks very happy and tells him that, inspite of his bad karma, he can really practice Buddhism. All he has to do is to go home, find a quiet spot and steal the wind, birds, clouds, the whole sky with the moon ,million of stars and the great milky way. The student is very surprised by this unsual instruction and goes back home to start this strange practice. One week later he comes back to the teacher having achieved rigpa, the natural state of mind.

I am very fond of this story.
Aren't you?

Gassho

Taigu