've been asked by a student to answer a couple of questions, and i thought i should post them here.
1. Whats the differnece (do you think ) in being a Budhist in sweden and a country Where the religion is "bigger"?
2. Do you meditate? How does meditation work?
3. Do you know a lot of Buddhists?
4. How does a regular day look for you?
5. According to the Buddhist doctrine, you should avoid drugs and such. How does that work for you?
6. Do you visit temples regularly? How does it look there? What do you do in temples?
7. Is your family Buddhists?
8. Do you celebrate any holidays? If you do, How?
9. According to the Buddhist doctrine, you should not kill. Does that mean you have to be an vegetarian? If so, how does that work for you?
10. Do you try to follow all the "rules" in the Buddhist doctrine? If so, How does that work for you?
11. Buddhist struggles to attain nirvana. Many find it weird that buddhists want to disappear insted of live on. How do you, as a Buddhist, view nirvana?
12. How do you find living as a Buddhist in Sweden? Is there any difficulties associated with it?
Please write your thoughts on the questions.