Thread: Great little place

Great little place

I was just going through the parts of the site and what a great little place we have here

In Gassho Will

Yugen

Re: Great little place

Yes, a great place and you are a part of it. Everyone has contributed to make this the place it is. Jundo with his wisdom and teaching, Skye, with his technical skill, you Will, with your observations and openness, and each member of the sangha with the bit of their lives and corner of the world that they share here. Thanks -

Alex

Thank you everyone.

Ron

I am glad that this site exists. I have actually started to recommit to zazen and to actually catch up on my Buddhist studies. Thanks to all!

I too like to express my gratitude to Jundo and everyone else that makes Treeleaf what it is. It is the home for my practice.

Gassho, Tony

Group hug! It is all mutual support, co-dependent arising, not one not two. We are the "acting troup" that I spoke about in today's talk ...

http://treeleafzen.blogspot.com/2008/04 ... xxxix.html

I particularly think this part is useful:

However, a bird or fish that tried to understand the water or the sky completely, before swimming or flying, could never find its way or find its place in the water or the sky. But when we find this place here and now, it naturally follows that our actual behavior realizes the Universe.
    Thanks for the analogy.

And although we are actors, some things in our experience are not acted.

isn't actor another way of saying sincere liar?

However, I do enjoy movies and plays .

G,W

Yes, this is a great little place. Thank you all for your commitment and support in practice!

I really do feel at home here.

Gassho,
    D.

You're right, it is a great little place, thanks to all. Gassho Kent

Agreed. I've had many of my questions about Buddhism asked an answered throughout the forum archives. It's been a treasure trove of wisdom for me. I've been quiet for a spell but I'm around every day for at least a bit, trying to learn whatever I can. I admire all the participants here for laying out there confusions, doubts, desires etc. to make that learning possible. I'm in your debt.

Gassho.

Chris

Ditto! Wonderful people here and im very happy / honored to be a part of it. I don't have much to offer but i have been learning plenty!

Deep Gassho to all
    Dirk

Thank you, all. I am finally learning the importance of Sangha through all of you.

Gassho,

Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Chris H
    Agreed. I've had many of my questions about Buddhism asked an answered throughout the forum archives. It's been a treasure trove of wisdom for me. I've been quiet for a spell but I'm around every day for at least a bit, trying to learn whatever I can. I admire all the participants here for laying out there confusions, doubts, desires etc. to make that learning possible. I'm in your debt.

Gassho.

Chris
    I absolutely agree, Chris. This place has been so helpful. So many sharp, talented people. Again, I hope Jundo doesn't think I'm just kissing up, but he really puts a lot of work into providing guidance. I only regret that I haven't been able to make enough time for the book club.

Quote Originally Posted by TracyF
    I only regret that I haven't been able to make enough time for the book club.
    Yes, well, you are busy out there trying to find a cure for cancer and such. That is enough. Gassho, Jundo

Gassho to you all,

-Kelly

YES .... It's a little place, but have a great peaceful for practice...

And thanks to Jundo and everyone here...

Gassho for every one...