Seriously guys. Pardon the pun, but it seems some of us have to lighten up a bit. I'd like to thik that when I post something, I don't have too worry a tremendous amount about offending someone. I mean really. The whole point of practice is to notice when we feel offense or anger about something. I would prefer us to treat each other like we are friends or brothers and sisters with good humour. I don't hink any sort of negative attitude is beneficial. I heard someone say on E-Sangha. It was Hui Neng. He said that we should try to think that the other pereson is posting in good spirits or something like that. I mean. You've never met me. You might have seen a video I made with Jundo many months ago, but really. So we've got to give a little. I've never met you either. But no one is hurting anyone (from what I can tell) so no need to get so "testy". Humour. Love. Kindness.

If you think that someone is harming someone else then, I guess that's your choice to step in, but presumptions don't help.

I talk on this forum sometimes, but I've never sat with you or had breakfast together.

Gassho Will