So I read once that it want possible for cats (or dogs) to be vindictive and that it was us monkeys giving theses creatures human qualities to their behavior. Whom ever wrote that should meet my pyscho-jealous kitty. This monkey went ape (lol i made a non-funny :/) when i made my latest discovery. A urine soaked zafu, zabuton and covering blanket.

Grrrr.

I've been still busy with home-life etc and haven't been showering our kitties with the amount of petting and praise they usually enjoy. That being said 3 of them never really care. One though... Affectionally nicknamed by by wife "lil polly pissy pants" Has issues with abandonment (for real) and will choose an article of clothing or object (my keyboard once, my jeans on the floor a time before) and use it as a toilet. The boxes are cleaned daily or every other day and there is nothing physically wrong.

Any ideas on how i could go about cleaning these things? the zafu is easy but the zabuton is quite big. I made both of them and I'm not too shure how they will stand up against a washing machine

Anywho suggestions there are welcome. Lesson learned here... if I had been sitting more often the kitty would see me on her level and would have received her wanted attention and may not have peed on the darned cushions (maybe on me but w/e) also that there is a healthy balance for all things and if they're left untended and balance is not restored.. you will soon find it out :/

Gassho
Dirk
not-so-pee'd-off