Thread: deleted

I actually own this movie... I don't know if I understand it very well though! :?

I have seen this trailer before, and would like to watch the movie. I've never seen it anywhere for rent or purchase around here, though I'm not sure I would want to outright buy it without seeing it first. You didn't like it Damian?

I would not say I did not like it, I would say I did not get it... I don't think you are supposed to though as it is very non linear. Concept was good but the acting was only so so. When you buy the movie they send you a link to another site however for the book of now which I like! If you want to go the link is http://www.bookofnow.com If you like it you can download an MP3 they have for the soundtrack by going to http://bookofnow.com/freegift.html

Wow, that 'Book of Now' was quite something! At first I thought it was just corny, but it really did started to hit at something… in a corny way. It was the worst and the best 2 minutes I have ever spent. :lol:

Thanks for posting that, I think there are a few others who would enjoy it too. I would Just advise to not give your real email address to get into it.

LOL that was awesome.

Reminds me of an idea that a friend of mine and I had one night over a few beers.