Thread: Hello! ...a quick intro.

Hello! ...a quick intro.

Hello all,

I’ve just had the pleasure of being invited to sign up. I’m 22 and from Ontario, Canada. I am still fairly early on in my dharma ‘career’ and am looking forward to reading some the chat here at Treeleaf, and learning from your insight (Jundo tells me there are a lot of great people on here).

See you around!
    Cheers,
    Kelly

Hi Kelly. Definitely lots to read. Enjoy.

Hi Kelly,

Nice to have you here, welcome.

Gassho
    Kenneth

Hey Kelly,

Yep, lots of great people. Welcome to Treeleaf!

Gassho,
    Keith

greetings and salivations Kelly

Rodney

Quote Originally Posted by Rev R
    greetings and salivations Kelly

Rodney
    Salivations?? :?

haha, its nice to meet you too Rodney! :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by will
    Hi Kelly. Definitely lots to read. Enjoy.
    Well, it looks like a lot of words on this Forum. In daily life, our words drift into oblivion ... and are typically released from our mouths with little thought or mindfulness ... in one ear and out the other

Here, our words stay around a little longer, sure ... and just a bit more care goes into their stating.

It looks like a lot of words in these postings, but actually not so many. The reason is the form of our communication, that is all.

Of course, at heart, we remain all about the silence between, around and inside each of the words. That is something never to forget.

Gassho, Jundo

Jundo
    Well, it looks like a lot of words on this Forum. In daily life, our words drift into oblivion ... and are typically released from our mouths with little thought or mindfulness ... in one ear and out the other

Here, our words stay around a little longer, sure ... and just a bit more care goes into their stating.

It looks like a lot of words in these postings, but actually not so many. The reason is the form of our communication, that is all.

Of course, at heart, we remain all about the silence between, around and inside each of the words. That is something never to forget.

Gassho, Jundo
    Gassho