Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang

Thread: Introduction

meb_in_lotus

Introduction

Hello all!

My name is Michael Burgess and I live in a small town named Lotus on the South Fork of the American River east of Sacramento, California (near Placerville for anyone familiar with the California foothills). I moved here about four years ago from Southern California where I attend a few introductory sittings at the Los Angeles Zen Center. I've been sitting with a Vipassana group here in Placerville weekly for the last year. I play bass guitar, study herbal medicine and work in my garden of vegetables and medicinal plants on the weekends while working in Sacramento during the week. I'm looking forward to getting to know people in the Zendo and participating!

Metta!
    meb :-)

Welcome! I hope this site helps your practice. I know it's helped mine. It's nice to meet you.

Welcome!

I have fond memories of Placerville from too long ago. Backpacked in the area with Dr. David Lendhart (sp?). Wonder where he is now?