Thread: Evening Zazen with Dosho (M-Th)

Evening Zazen with Dosho (M-Th)

Hi all,

I have moved my evening sit back to its original slot of 11pm New York time, 8pm Los Angeles time.

Apologies for all the time switching as my wife's work schedule was in a period of constant change and I wanted to make sure we got to actually hang out for at least an hour each night! But things should be stable for the foreseeable future.

So, let me know if you'd like to be notified (or if you'd like to be removed from my current list if the time doesn't work for you).

Deep bows to all.

Gassho,
    Dosho

Sat today
    Last edited by Dosho; 02-23-2016 at 03:05 PM.

Please keep me notified Dosho

My life is starting to stabilize also

Gassho
    Ishin

Sat Today

Kyotai
    Please keep me notified

Gassho, Kyotai
    Sat today

I wish I could sit with the grownups too but I am even struggling to stay up late enough to sit with Shingen at 9:30 some nights!

Gassho
    Jakuden
    SatToday

Please keep me on the list.

Gassho
    Jika
    #sattoday
    治 Ji
    花 Ka

Evening Zazen with Dosho (M-Th)

Please take me off the list. It's to late for me.

Gasho, Jishin, _/st\_
    Last edited by Jishin; 02-24-2016 at 12:12 PM. Reason: none.

Keep me on the list, but like Jishin it is late and I am usually in bed before then. However, there may be times that sleep doesn't come so early. Thank you for providing this opportunity.

Gassho
    Doshin
    Sattoday

Treeleaf Priest / Engineer Sekishi's Avatar
    11EST works much better for my schedule. I look forward to sitting with you much more often again.

Gassho,
    Sekishi

#SatToday
    Sekishi | 石志 | He/him | Better with a grain of salt, but best ignored entirely.

Please add me to the list. My availability at those times varies, but it will sometimes work for me.

Gassho,
    Ben

SatToday

Dosho, Please still notify me--I may even be available more at that later time. Gassho, Grace

Sat Today

Hi all,

Just wanted to note that I may not be visible on G+ during my sits for awhile. The computer I typically use is overheating and needs replacing, but I'm not sure how long I'll be offline only. Could be a few days or a couple weeks. I will post the invite as usual.

I will also mention that there hasn't been much interest in my time slot, so if that continues I may look for a completely different time. So, if you'd like me to keep the current time and just haven't been able to make it yet, please let me know. And if you can't sit then but have a suggestion for a different time that would work for your schedule, let me know that too. I'll go wherever I can help people to sit if its compatible with my schedule.

Gassho,
    Dosho

Sat today

Sent from my VS890 4G using Tapatalk

Kyotai
    Thanks Dosho. My schedule is all over the map but the current time slot rarely works.

Gassho, Kyotai
    ST

Dosho, appreciate your efforts to provide a sangha sit. I have not participated this year because I am not a night owl anymore so I joined the earlier sits.

Gassho
    Doshin
    Sattoday