Thread: Setting a path to healing

Joyo

Setting a path to healing

When I feel sadness and sorrow, it feels as though I walk a path of healing that others have started from their own suffering. Stone by stone, they set a path down. Quotes, peaceful thoughts, ways to heal, each a precious stone that my feet walk on. In turn, I can take my own suffering and add to this path to help others.

I look at where I turn when life throws struggles my way....a dear friend who has shared similar struggles to my own, quotes and readings by Thich Nhat Hahn and Ben Connelly, and all the wonderful teachings that Jundo has posted. All of them, using their own struggles to set stones down on this path to healing.

Gassho,
    Joyo
    sat today

Hello,

Thank you for the link.

Gassho
    Myosha sat today
    "Recognize suffering, remove suffering." - Shakyamuni Buddha when asked, "Uhm . . .what?"

Lovely, clear messages. Thank you, Joyo,

Gassho, J

SatToday
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Mp
    Wonderful Joyo, thank you. =)

Gassho
    Shingen

#sattoday

Kyotai
    "Inquiring about a difference is like asking to borrow a string when you've got a good strong rope."

Lovely

Gassho, Kyotai
    Sat today

In silence I bow to this.

Thank you, Joyo.

Gassho,

Kyonin
    Hondō Kyōnin
    奔道 協忍

Setting a path to healing

Deep bows to the Buddha. Thank you Joyo

..sat2day•合掌

Thank you for sharing Joyo. We live in a beautiful world.

Randy

Thank you for this Joyo!

Gassho
    James
    Sattoday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thankyou Joyo, a beautiful collection! My wife and I really appreciated it.

Gassho,
    Geoff.

SatToday.
    Nothing to do? Why not Sit?

My body is diseased. I have arthritis of the spine, and this is throughout my body! But most of the time, I am happy. It's just when the pain hits and I feel so very bad. I wish you well.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
    Peaceful Poet, Tai Shi. Ubasoku; calm, supportive, limited to positive 優婆塞 台 婆

Kyotai
    Quote Originally Posted by Elgwyn View Post
    My body is diseased. I have arthritis of the spine, and this is throughout my body! But most of the time, I am happy. It's just when the pain hits and I feel so very bad. I wish you well.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
    Good to hear from you Elgwyn

Be well and thank you for your practice

Gassho, Kyotai
    Sat today

Quote Originally Posted by Joyo View Post
    When I feel sadness and sorrow, it feels as though I walk a path of healing that others have started from their own suffering. Stone by stone, they set a path down. Quotes, peaceful thoughts, ways to heal, each a precious stone that my feet walk on. In turn, I can take my own suffering and add to this path to help others.

I look at where I turn when life throws struggles my way....a dear friend who has shared similar struggles to my own, quotes and readings by Thich Nhat Hahn and Ben Connelly, and all the wonderful teachings that Jundo has posted. All of them, using their own struggles to set stones down on this path to healing.
    Hi Joyo,

what a wonderful expression, thank you so much for these wise words. I've had this feeling too. You really capture it with the image of the stones creating the path. It makes me think about how everything we do -- everything, our whole life -- is an offering.

Deep bows,
    Lisa
    sat today

Thanks, Joyo. >>>All the earth is the dewdrop.
    Salve for the soul.

_/\_ Shinzan
    sattoday

beautiful
    Gassho
    #sat2day

Thank you for this, Joyo.

Gassho,
    Matt
    #SatToday