Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang

Thread: Avatars

Alberta, Canada...beside the Rocky Mouintains

Hi:

I find that I see avatars which people post before I log in, but they are no longer displayed after I log in. Can anyone tell me what is happening? Thanks.

Gassho.................Christopher

Hello Christopher ...

Did you check the show Avatars in your settings area?

You could check your settings ... in the top right, goto settings > general settings (on the left side menu) > and under Thread Display Options make sure "Show Avatars" is checked.

Gassho
    Shingen
    RINDO SHINGEN
    倫道 真現

As a trainee priest, please take any commentary by me on matters of the Dharma with a pinch of salt.

Thank you Shingen. I was just catching up and saw you posted it already

Gassho
    Seimyo

明 Seimyō (Christhatischris)

I uploaded a new avatar to replace the one I originally used. But when it uploads it turns me sideways! I can not sort out how to rotate it straight up. Many thanks

Gassho
    Randy

Quote Originally Posted by Calm Heart View Post
    I uploaded a new avatar to replace the one I originally used. But when it uploads it turns me sideways! I can not sort out how to rotate it straight up. Many thanks

Gassho
    Randy
    Hello Randy,

I wonder if the image is too large? Maybe resize it or open it in a image program and rotate it.

Try this for resizing http://shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/

Let us know how if this works for you. =)

Gassho
    Shingen

#sattoday
    RINDO SHINGEN
    倫道 真現

As a trainee priest, please take any commentary by me on matters of the Dharma with a pinch of salt.

Images can have rotation information embedded in them (in the EXIF data). Some editing programs and such will display them rotated automagically.

My guess is that on your computer (or mobile device), your image is displaying rotated, but when uploaded to the forum, the forum ignores the EXIF data.

As Shingen suggests, opening it in an editor and rotating it manually is likely the way to go. If you are on a computer and do not have an editor, you can use the free and open-source editor GIMP: http://gimp.org/

Or if you want, PM the picture to me and I'll look at it.

Gassho,
    Sekishi

髭 Sekishi / Eric

Thanks Shingen and Sekishi!

Gasho,
    Randy

Hey! Am I having a senior moment, or do we have a new Engineer?

Gassho
    Lisa
    sat today