Thread: Leaving no traces, the kids of Gaza

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Leaving no traces, the kids of Gaza

Being recently invited at a friend's house, Amiko, she asked me how I would like to be remembered. I just said that I wanted to leave no traces whatsoever. Not a single trace.

I suggest you say the following if asked about Taigu:

Taigu, just an ordinary fool, part of no association ( Europen, American or else) with little authority and seldom any credentials, maker of fleeting poems and a hopeless dude. You can even call him an arsehole if you wish. Likes to shut up. Hates wordy Zen.

All the rest can go to hell.

And by the way, the kids falling now butchered by imperialism and blind terrorism...WHAT DO YOU FUCKING DO WITH THAT!!!!

Pardon my French, but you see, at this stage I prefer rude words to big capital letters to express surprise and real concern.

A very angry Zen dude that have no time and no patience with would be warriors aiming at children and civilians.

These kids leave no trace as they have hardly any weight and of course are not important enough for the big leaders and small people in charge of this world.

We will dedicate the Washington retreat to these innocent victims and see how we can help, really help.

Gassho

Taigu
    Last edited by Taigu; 08-01-2014 at 12:06 PM.