Thread: TREELEAF WALK OF LIFE: Tibro,SWEDEN july 20th 2014

TREELEAF WALK OF LIFE: Tibro,SWEDEN july 20th 2014

Hi.

I, along with a group, will walk the pilgrimage route right near me in Tibro, sweden, on july 20.

You are invited to meet up, and walk the stretch with me.

May the force be with you
    Fugen

Ps.
    This also brings up an topic we have discussed before, "THE TREELEAF WALK OF LIFE", where you gather a group and walk a distance, maybe on an pilgrimage route.
    I would say that anything that you walk/crawl/roll/skip/hop/jump/etc and where YOU invite people to join, in the name of Treeleaf, is an Treeleaf walk of life.

Yes, movement is a funny word isn't it, especially when talking about walking...
    The aim is to get people doing something together, in this case walking.
    This is an effort of "sanghaship", doing something together, meeting others and yourself.
    It doesnt have to be an pilgrimage or anything big, just put up a date, somewhere to be, walk a stretch and we have an event.
    What you do is up to you.
    let's get going...
    Life is our temple and its all good practice
    Blog: http://fugenblog.blogspot.com/

Thank you.

Gassho,
    Myosha
    "Recognize suffering, remove suffering." - Shakyamuni Buddha when asked, "Uhm . . .what?"

Mp
    Thank you Fugen,

I think this is a great idea and I have thought about doing something like that here as well. Maybe we can chat one day about it all. =)

Gassho
    Shingen

Quote Originally Posted by Shingen View Post
    Thank you Fugen,

I think this is a great idea and I have thought about doing something like that here as well. Maybe we can chat one day about it all. =)

Gassho
    Shingen
    Hi.

Great!

The walk of life is not my prerogative, anyone can do it. (really!)

If i can help with anything i'll be here, if nothing else i am able to do an KFC (Kind Friendly Chat), and we can have a good talk... (open for everyone to both talk to me and walk with me... )

Mtfbwy
    Fugen
    Life is our temple and its all good practice
    Blog: http://fugenblog.blogspot.com/

Mp
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugen View Post
    Hi.

Great!

The walk of life is not my prerogative, anyone can do it. (really!)

If i can help with anything i'll be here, if nothing else i am able to do an KFC (Kind Friendly Chat), and we can have a good talk... (open for everyone to both talk to me and walk with me... )

Mtfbwy
    Fugen
    Wonderful, sounds good Fugen. Thank you. =)

Gassho
    Shingen