Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BIG EVENT II: Our Shukke Tokudo Homeleaving Ordination of Shingen & Shugen - SUNDAY!

What wonderful news Shingen and Shugen. Congratulations and enjoy the day! Gassho Heisoku
    Heisoku 平 息
    Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home. (Basho)

All the best to you both tomorrow, and in the days to come. Treeleaf is receiving two wonderful men in its priest corps.

Gassho,
    Shujin

Congratulations and my best wishes of going on in the practice.
    Gassho
    senryu
    Please forgive any mistake in my writing. Like in Zen, in English I am only a beginner.

ALL SYSTEMS GO FOR OUR SHUKKE TOKUDO IN ABOUT AN HOUR FROM NOW!

Gassho, Jundo
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Joyo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jundo View Post
    ALL SYSTEMS GO FOR OUR SHUKKE TOKUDO IN ABOUT AN HOUR FROM NOW!

Gassho, Jundo
    Jundo, will a link be posted on the Treeleaf google plus page to log into?

Gassho,
    Joyo

Wonderful,
    thank you everyone and all the best to Shugen and Shingen,
    Gassho
    Myoku

Congratulations to you both, Shugen and Shingen! I wasn't able to join live but watched the netcast whilst my kids were studying.

Thank you for your practice and dedication to the sangha. May you be well, happy and free from suffering.

Gassho
    Andy

Love and congratulation to you both a wonderful ceremony - see you in Washington

Gassho

Taikyo

That was beautiful, Congratulations and thank you Shingen and Shugen for your dedication and service. I am truly glad to have been a witness to this.

Gassho

Clark

Yaaaaaay congrats Shingen and Shugen.. I am sure you both will be great priests !!!!!

Beautiful and heart warming.... This is family

Deep bows and gassho
    Thank you for your practice

Treeleaf Priest / Engineer Sekishi's Avatar
    Could not get in "live", but was there all the same. Thank you Jundo. Thank you Shingen. Thank you Shugen. With GUSTO, "thank you thank you thank you!"
    Deep bows to all.
    Sekishi
    Sekishi | 石志 | He/him | Better with a grain of salt, but best ignored entirely.

That was a beautiful ceremony. Thank you, Shingen and Shugen, and a deep thank you for all those who made it possible to combine tradition with our new ways to transcend time and distance.

May the force be with you!

Gassho

Roland

Heart full of joy! Thank you Shugen and Shingen and Sangha!

Gassho
    Lisa

The ceremony just concluded. Thank you so much, Shingen and Shugen, for offering yourselves in this way. It was very touching to recommit to the precepts along with you. May all beings and the living earth reach out to support your efforts.
    With warm bows.
    Shinzan

Joyo
    Love and deep bows to you both. Thank you to both of you, for being part of this ceremony. Just beautiful.

Gassho,
    Joyo

Kantai
    What a super sunday, first Monja Isshin and then Shukke Tokudo ceremony, congratiulations Shingen and Shugen.

Gassho
    Kantai

Congrats to you both!!

Gassho,
    Dosho

Thank you to all of my fellow "leaves". Without the leaves.....

Humble Bows,

Shugen
    Meido Shugen
    明道 修眼

Thank you all, wonderful clear ceremony, getting better each year. Congratulations to Shingen, Shugen and Jundo.
    gassho, Shokai

gassho, Shokai, still learning the way and knowing nothing.
    合掌,生開
    gassho, Shokai

仁道 生開 / Jindo Shokai

"Open to life in a benevolent way"

https://sarushinzendo.wordpress.com/

Mp
    Yes, hello all my fellow leaves and this beautiful tree,

Thank you all for being part of my family, I was honoured and felt you all in my heart ... I look forward to continuing to walk side by side with you on this wonderful journey. =)

P.S. I also have to say that I celebrated after with my Mom and friend the good old fashioned way ... yes, with some Tim Hortons! =)

Deep bows
    Shingen
    Last edited by Mp; 07-06-2014 at 05:11 PM.

Congratulations, Shingen and Shugen. I will watch the ceremony.

Gassho,

Glow (Kikai)

What a beautiful and intimate ceremony. No time and distance. Congratulations Shingen and Shugen.

Gassho,
    John

Congratulations to both of you. It was fantastic getting to be there today. Now, go do some unsui'ing!
    If I'm already enlightened why the hell is this so hard?

Lovely ceremony! Congratulations Shingen and Shugen!

Gassho

Jen

My best wishes to both of you, Shingen and Shugen!
    It's so great to have such inspirational people in our sangha!

Gassho,

Daitetsu
    no thing needs to be added

Joyo
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingen View Post

P.S. I also have to say that I celebrated after with my Mom and friend the good old fashioned way ... yes, with some Tim Hortons! =)

Deep bows
    Shingen

Now that is funny, Shingen, as I went to Tim's after my Jukai this past January. Canadian all the way!!

Gassho,
    Joyo

Beautiful ceremony! I had to watch the recording as we were visiting with family this past weekend.

Congratulations to our new Unsui, Shingen and Shugen! Looking forward to continuing the path with you both. Thank you for your time and dedication to this wonderful Sangha.

Deepest, humblest bows,
    Kelly/Jinmei

Mp
    Hello fellow leaves,

Thank you again for all your warm wishes and congrats. It was a wonderful ceremony and I am very thankful for all of you. I look forward to helping and supporting in anyway that I can. =)

Deep bows
    Shingen

Congratulations to you both. Sorry I could not be there with you. Wonderful to see such great people take these vows.
    Gassho
    Myozan

Tim Horton's is no longer just Canadian as western NY is littered with them (my father in law loves the coffee). I think we might as well just be annexed by Canada, which wouldn't really bother me!

Gassho,
    Dosho

P.S. I'm not sure about the TimBits though...I really wonder what's in those things.

Mp
    Quote Originally Posted by Dosho View Post
    P.S. I'm not sure about the TimBits though...I really wonder what's in those things.
    I too shiver to think what is in them too.

I remember in the good old days we would drive down into Eureka, Montana and first thing we would get was a Diet Dr. Pepper ... then coming back we would go to Tims. Yah, not so much these days. =)

Gassho
    Shingen

Quote Originally Posted by Shingen View Post
    I remember in the good old days we would drive down into Eureka, Montana and first thing we would get was a Diet Dr. Pepper ... then coming back we would go to Tims. Yah, not so much these days. =)
    Yes, it sure was nice when you could just decide to drive across the border with only a nice chat with the border guard to remind you it was any different than any other trip.

Gassho,
    D

Mp
    Quote Originally Posted by Dosho View Post
    Yes, it sure was nice when you could just decide to drive across the border with only a nice chat with the border guard to remind you it was any different than any other trip.

Gassho,
    D
    Oh yes Dosho ... again, the good old days. =)

Gassho
    Shingen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12