Thread: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: TREELEAF SANGHA now accepting DONATIONS

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: TREELEAF SANGHA now accepting DONATIONS

Dear Treeleaf Community,

I am pleased to announce that from today TREELEAF SANGHA IS GRATEFULLY ACCEPTING DONATIONS to support our activities.

Those wishing to Donate may do so at the link above in the header on this page, or here (via PayPal):

As said there ...

There are no charges at all for the activities and teachings provided at Treeleaf Sangha, which are each offered free to all who may benefit. No donations are solicited or required. However, if someone wishes to make a voluntary donation to our community, they may do so at the above link with our gratitude. All donations are completely voluntary, without obligation, according to ability, and as one feels in one’s heart. There is no obligation, and people who have little or no money should know especially that it is fine to donate little or nothing at all. If one has more money, and feels it is right, one can donate more. We leave it to each person to decide.

All donations will be used for the purposes of the maintenance and improvement of software and equipment needed for this ‘digital’ Sangha, books, notices and publications to introduce our resources to those who may benefit, support of retreats and activities, and other Sangha related expenditures under the supervision of our 5 member “Donation Oversight and Expenditure Committee” (DETAILS ON THE COMMITTEE AT THIS LINK).
    Our doing so is in accord with the recent discussions and agreement among our community found here (LINK).

Our thanks to Seimyo, Kyonin and Yugen for their hard work in establishing our donation web page and system.

And to all of you ... We thank you for your generosity. If you have any questions about our donation system, please feel free to ask at any time.

Gassho, Jundo (on behalf of Taigu too).

Last edited by Jundo; 05-09-2014 at 09:23 AM.
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Wonderful
    Gassho
    C

Just tried the link and everything worked smoothly. Good job, Treeleaf IT department!

Gassho,
    Juki
    "First you have to give up." Tyler Durden

Mp
    Wonderful stuff! Thank you everyone for your hard work. =)

Gassho
    Shingen

Hello,

wonderful job indeed! Thanks to all you Tech-Bodhisattvas and generous patrons of this corner of the Dharmaverse.

Big Gassho,

Hans Chudo Mongen

Thanks to all involved with this; job well done!

Gassho,
    Dosho

Thank you!

Gassho,

Shugen
    Meido Shugen
    明道 修眼

Great!! Thank you for the hard work

Gassho
    Thank you for your practice

Kyotai
    I am having issues logging in to my paypal account with that link. Perhaps because it is the Canadian version? The login feature will not activate when I input my password but works fine when I go to the Canadian paypal site.
    I assume if I make a donation from paypal.ca and simply send it to sanghatreeleaf@gmail.com it will go to the right spot?

Please confirm.

Btw, my donation will never come close to what Treeleaf, and you all have done for me. I will offer what I can and thank you for the opportunity to do so.

Gassho

Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I am having issues logging in to my paypal account with that link. Perhaps because it is the Canadian version? The login feature will not activate when I input my password but works fine when I go to the Canadian paypal site.
    I assume if I make a donation from paypal.ca and simply send it to sanghatreeleaf@gmail.com it will go to the right spot?

Please confirm.

Btw, my donation will never come close to what Treeleaf, and you all have done for me. I will offer what I can and thank you for the opportunity to do so.

Gassho

Shawn
    Thank you Shawn. The feeling goes both ways.

Is anyone else outside the United States having similar difficulty with Paypal? Gassho, Jundo
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Hello,

I just used my credit card directly without logging in to Paypal and it workd fine.

Gassho,

Hans Chudo Mongen

Please confirm.
    I just made a donation via Paypal.ca to sanghatreeleaf@gmail.com and was told it will go through to someone with the initials A.K. Assuming A.K. is where it should go, doing it through paypal.ca is fine.

Is it possible to change the hyperlink so that when someone clicks it, you go to your country's paypal, instead of the U.S.? It would be simpler, like when you go to google, it automatically takes you to the google of the country where you reside.

_/\_ Daizan

Hi Shawn,

Paypal should work on your country's site with no problem.

What I did just noticed is that you should enter the donation amount before trying to log in. Otherwise, you'll get this message: Please enter your donation amount.

But no problems logging in.

Let me know if I can help.

Gassho,

Kyonin
    Hondō Kyōnin
    奔道 協忍

Kyotai
    Yes. You are right, I inputed value before password and got in.

All good.

Thanks Kyonin. Problem was the dimwitted user, not the link.

Gassho

Shawn

Problem was the dimwitted user, not the link.
    x2

Works fine. Nice job AK.

Kind regards. /\
    _/_
    Rich
    MUHYO
    無 (MU, Emptiness) and 氷 (HYO, Ice) ... Emptiness Ice ...

https://instagram.com/notmovingmind

Good job all. It is a privilege to be able to contribute something to the work of the sangha.

Gassho
    Andy

I am finally catching up on things and just tried the donation box and it worked without a hitch. Thank you all for a job well done. It feels good to be able to contribute monetarily...
    gassho,
    合掌,生開
    gassho, Shokai

仁道 生開 / Jindo Shokai

"Open to life in a benevolent way"

https://sarushinzendo.wordpress.com/