It was suggested in my previous post that an introduction to myself would be a great idea so here it goes.
- I am 39 years old, male living in uk
- I have been practising meditation in one form or another, mainly zazen, for most of my life
- I suffer from multiple personality disorder but luckily enough all my personalities like meditation
- I suffer from severe depression also resulting in suicide attempts at times
- I live with my partner and animals
- I have been looking for something like this community for a long time and was put onto it from Facebook
- I am seeking something deeper that will make my life make sense as right now nothing makes sense to me
- I smoke lots and drink occasionally
- I take zero illegal drugs
- I am on long term sick for the above problems
- My main fault if it can be called one is getting to intensive about things such as zazen
- My aim has always been to be a monk and live the life completely helping others by my own example
Thats about all of it, if there is anything else you would like to know then please just ask as I am an open book.