Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Getting logged out

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Getting logged out

    Hello,

    I seem to get automatically logged out while I'm watching a video, reading a particularly long thread or writing a message. Is there any way I can stay logged in until I am ready to log out or at least stay a little longer before I need to log in again?

    Thank you.

    Gassho
    Lucy

  2. #2
    Hey there Lucy,

    When you first login, click the "remember me" box just below and that should help. Lets us know if that works for you. =)

    Gassho
    Shingen
    RINDO SHINGEN
    倫道 真現

    As a trainee priest, please take any commentary by me on matters of the Dharma with a pinch of salt.

  3. #3
    That seems to have done it. Thank you!

    Gassho
    Lucy

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
    That seems to have done it. Thank you!

    Gassho
    Lucy
    Awesome! =)

    Gassho
    Shingen
    RINDO SHINGEN
    倫道 真現

    As a trainee priest, please take any commentary by me on matters of the Dharma with a pinch of salt.

  5. #5
    Were only all our problems in life so easily solved with the click of a mouse!

    Actually, what Buddhism teaches is that we are always Logged In and Remembered on Buddha.Com, and there is nothing in need of clicking, whether it seems we are logged in or logged out.

    Gassho, J
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

    #SAT TODAY!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jundo View Post
    ...and there is nothing in need of clicking, whether it seems we are logged in or logged out.
    Nor any need for the refresh button. 🙌

    Gassho
    Shingen
    RINDO SHINGEN
    倫道 真現

    As a trainee priest, please take any commentary by me on matters of the Dharma with a pinch of salt.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jundo View Post
    Were only all our problems in life so easily solved with the click of a mouse!

    Actually, what Buddhism teaches is that we are always Logged In and Remembered on Buddha.Com, and there is nothing in need of clicking, whether it seems we are logged in or logged out.

    Gassho, J

    www.Buddha.com is quite the eclectic website.^^


    Gassho,
    Myosha
    "Recognize suffering, remove suffering." - Shakyamuni Buddha when asked, "Uhm . . .what?"

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Myosha View Post
    www.Buddha.com is quite the eclectic website.^^


    Gassho,
    Myosha
    Always changing, always updating ... yet always the same. It is written in binary-non-binary code ... not 0 not 1 ...
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

    #SAT TODAY!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jundo View Post
    Always changing, always updating ... yet always the same. It is written in binary-non-binary code ... not 0 not 1 ...
    Ongen (音源) - Sound Source

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jundo View Post
    Actually, what Buddhism teaches is that we are always Logged In and Remembered on Buddha.Com, and there is nothing in need of clicking, whether it seems we are logged in or logged out.
    Now that's a clever use for cookies in the browser of life!

    Gassho,

    Kyonin
    Please remember I am only a priest in training. I could be wrong in everything I say. Slap me if needed.

    The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one. Mr. Spock

  11. #11
    Some marketing prankster must have hacked the DNS:

    instantánea4.jpg

    Strange that they do not offer relics packs in this website.

    Gassho,Walter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •