Thread: What's this screen with defaut style ?

Hybrid View

What's this screen with defaut style ?

Hello,

I tried to change the style of the forum, with the quick style and that is what appears on the screen.
    This is for all meonde the same thing? The site has been hacked?

Capture du 2014-03-15 14:19:32.jpg
    Le secret consiste donc seulement à dire "OUI" et à se jeter dans le vide. Dès lors, il n'y a plus de problème. Il s'agit d'être soi-même dans l'instant présent, toujours soi-même, sans s'accrocher à son vieux moi.
    Shunryu Suzuki Roshi

I think this is residual from a hack that happened last year. I know that there was work done to clean it up but maybe this template was overlooked? These guys (Myanmar Cyber Force) were taking advantage of a vBulletin weakness last September and hacking a bunch of the vBulletin sites....including ours. Mostly just a content change on the web site (from what I remember) but you can never be sure.

Anyway, hopefully it should be a quick cleanup to fix the sheet.

Gassho,

Dokan
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.
    ~Anaïs Nin

Tahnk you Dokan for the reply. I just cleaned my cache and reset the minimalist style and the problem is solved.
    Le secret consiste donc seulement à dire "OUI" et à se jeter dans le vide. Dès lors, il n'y a plus de problème. Il s'agit d'être soi-même dans l'instant présent, toujours soi-même, sans s'accrocher à son vieux moi.
    Shunryu Suzuki Roshi