Thread: Opening of L'ermitage de la montagne blue

Opening of L'ermitage de la montagne blue

Hi all,

Thanks to the kindness of Kyonin and his ptrecious help, we are now opening a forum and source of teachings for French speaking people. It will be an open place for guest teachers to speak, a platform that will open a new and non sectarian approach in a Zen landscape riddled with hostility and acrimony between groups belonging to the same Soto style of practice. I will post vids about the ten oxherding pictures in the coming days.

here it is, if you speak French or understand it, please, feel free to register.

http://ermitagedelamontagnebleue.info

gassho

Taigu
    Last edited by Taigu; 03-14-2014 at 06:45 AM.

Merveilleux! Grandes Félicitations!

Nine Bows, Jundo
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Mp
    This is wonderful Taigu ... =)

Gassho
    Shingen

Wonderful, wonderful!

Gassho,
    Dosho

Nicely done!

Gassho,

Shugen
    Meido Shugen
    明道 修眼

Good work, Taigu. I hope it is beneficial to many.

Gassho
    Andy

Excellent - I hope many french speaking students of Zen find their way to this.

Gassho

Willow

I wanted to add the forum to Tapatalk on my iPhone, but I can't figure out how. Tapatalk has you search for forums, so is there something that needs to be done on that side for Tapatalk to be able to connect? Most likely a question for Kyonin...

Gassho,

Kirk

That's great - good luck with your new endeavour, Taigu!

Gassho,

Daitetsu
    no thing needs to be added

Quote Originally Posted by Taigu View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks to the kindness of Kyonin and his ptrecious help, we are now opening a forum and source of teachings for French speaking people. It will be an open place for guest teachers to speak, a platform that will open a new and non sectarian approach in a Zen landscape riddled with hostility and acrimony between groups belonging to the same Soto style of practice. I will post vids about the ten oxherding pictures in the coming days.

here it is, if you speak French or understand it, please, feel free to register.

http://ermitagedelamontagnebleue.info

gassho

Taigu
    Thanks Taigu. If you open the site with google Chrome, it gives the option of viewing in English.
    _/_
    Rich
    MUHYO
    無 (MU, Emptiness) and 氷 (HYO, Ice) ... Emptiness Ice ...

https://instagram.com/notmovingmind

Hello,

I'll pass the word along.

Gassho,
    Myosha
    "Recognize suffering, remove suffering." - Shakyamuni Buddha when asked, "Uhm . . .what?"

Lovely website.
    求道芸化 Kyūdō Geika
    I am just a priest-in-training, please do not take anything I say as a teaching.

Tres belles textes d´introduction Taigu sensei...
    Merci beaucoup

And logically, I am in too...

Gassho
    Senryu
    Please forgive any mistake in my writing. Like in Zen, in English I am only a beginner.

Yugen
    Wonderful! I will register as well.

Gassho
    Yugen

Joyo
    Wonderful Taigu

Gassho,
    Joyo

My french from the University is very rusty, but anyway will surely will show there as well ... Merci beaucoup, Maître

Deep Gassho
    Thank you for your practice

Hello Taigu,

what wonderful news! May the transmission of light shine brightly across all countries, all languages and all ages. Svaha!

Gassho,

Hans Chudo Mongen

It's the best of both worlds...français and dharma! No more excuses to let my French deteriorate (as if I had any good ones to begin with). I am very much looking forward to participating.

Gassho
    Julia
    "The Girl Dragon Demon", the random Buddhist name generator calls me....you have been warned.

Feed your good wolf.

I wish I would speak French
    Taigu, what inspirational venture,
    Gassho
    Myoku