Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang

Thread: A French website

Blue Mountain White Clouds Hermitage Priest Taigu's Avatar

A French website

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I am currently working on a French website, a simplified version of treeleaf, offering a very convenient platform to access teachings and offer on line practice. Thanks to the help of my beloved student Shohei, this is about to become a reality in the coming few weeks. The place will be named: l' ermitage de la montagne bleue, which means, but you have already figured it out, the Blue mountain hermitage, Seizan An. I would like to post vids in French, offer gentle interaction between members and facilitate communication with this side of Treeleaf. I shall also translate some of my Bro s teachings as well as pointing at suitable practice places in the West, as, some of you may know, not every temple or community offer a balanced and reliable teaching. The idea is also to provide a source of inspiration and also a warm shelter for all the lone wolves that have been kicked out or simply decided to walk out of intolerant practice places.

Gassho

Taigu
    Taigu, teacher at Treeleaf Sangha, was born in 1964, started Zazen early and received Shukke Tokudo in 1983 at age 18 from Rev. Mokusho Zeisler of the Deshimaru Lineage. Received Dharma Transmission from Chodo Cross in 2002. Now resides in Osaka, Japan.

Hi Taigu,

As you may know, I make a living being a freelance web designer. I offer my costumers visual communication products as well as web hosting.

Part of my service as priest is to give free web hosting and blog design to non profits and bloggers in exile.

Let me know if you need web hosting, domain name or web design... or all of the above.

I would love to help you in your project. It would be an honor.

Good luck on your new project.

Gassho,

Kyonin
    Please remember I am only a priest in training. I could be wrong in everything I say. Slap me if needed.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one. Mr. Spock

Taigu,

As Shohei likes to say, "This is awesomesauce!"

I think this is a wonderful thing that will undoubtedly extend the accessibility of the Dharma.

I only wish that I understood French; perhaps I will learn some.

If there is anything I can do to support this endeavor, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Gassho,
    Dosho
    Ordained Priest -In-Training
    Please take what I say with a grain of salt,
    especially in matters of the Dharma!

All good efforts. Gassho
    迎 Geika

Magnifique!
    Gassho
    C

Merveilleux! This is long overdue, and has been many years coming to fruition.

Nine Bows, Bro. , J
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

#SAT TODAY!

Very cool.

Gassho,

Daido

PS hopefully google translate and my high school french are enough!
    Jiken Daido - Unsui at Treeleaf's Brother Sangha, the Blue Mountain White Clouds Hermitage.

Do not just accept what I say. Decide for yourself if it rings true for you

Hello,

Beautiful. Thank you.

Gassho,
    Myosha
    Practice with humility, respect all beings, avoid attachments, give rise to prajña from your own awareness, put an end to delusions - Hui-neng

A French website

Génial !

Gâssho,

Kirk

(Posted from my iPhone; please excuse any typos or brevity.)
    -----

I know nothing.

Hello Taigu,

magnifique!

Gassho and a deep bow,

Hans Chudo Mongen
    Chudo Mongen, Ordained Novice Priest-in-Training

Good news! Very anxious to see it ( although it will be a bit hard to follow at times )

Congrats Taigu!

Gassho

MyoHo

By the way, let me know if you need any proofreading. My second language is French...

Gassho,

Kirk

This is wonderful Taigu ... sadly I don't speak french, but maybe something such as this will encourage me to turn learn. =) Good luck and all the best in success. =)

Gassho
    Shingen
    倫道 真現

As a trainee priest, please take any commentary by me on matters of the Dharma with a pinch of salt.

That's great! Thank you for both your efforts.

Gassho

Shugen
    As a priest in training, please take everything I say with a pinch of salt

Meido Shugen
    明道 修眼

Taigu,
    This is wonderful news. I know many people will be happy to hear this. If I can be of any help, please let me know.
    Gassho
    Myozan
    Myozan Kodo
    Ordained Soto Zen Priest in Training
    Dublin, Ireland

As a trainee priest, please take any commentary by me on matters of the Dharma with a pinch of salt.
    "Here the way unfolds."

Hello,

I can only read a bit of French...I blame my seriously horrible (in terms of personality) teacher at school. However I'd be willing to sponsor a couple of bottles of red Pinot Noir.

Gassho,

Hans Chudo Mongen
    Chudo Mongen, Ordained Novice Priest-in-Training

Very nice! All the more reason for me to learn French...though I can guarantee my accent will be atrocious. XD Spanish and French accents are quite different.

Gassho

Javier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    This is wonderful news!!

Deep bows
    Yugen
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Please take all my comments with a grain of salt - I am a novice priest and anything I say is to be taken with a good dose of skepticism - Shodo Yugen

That's awesome!

I wish I could speak French as well

Gassho,

Risho

I could speak a word or two in French when I was in my 20's. It will be fun to go there and see if I can pick up French again.

Gassho, Jishin

Hi everybody!

I ll shoot some vids i have done for Treeleaf, some poems and texts and teachings, plenty of new stuff too. I will also ask my italian-French student Dainin Joko to be a visiting guest and also teach from time to time. A former abbot of the Korean zen Centre of Paris, he has now joined again the good old Soto family and teaches actively in Paris. He has many students Europe, an impressive crowd of half a thousand birds. Here are some of his vids:

Gassho

Taigu
    Last edited by Taigu; 03-01-2014 at 02:04 AM.
    Taigu, teacher at Treeleaf Sangha, was born in 1964, started Zazen early and received Shukke Tokudo in 1983 at age 18 from Rev. Mokusho Zeisler of the Deshimaru Lineage. Received Dharma Transmission from Chodo Cross in 2002. Now resides in Osaka, Japan.

And thank you all for your warm support. No need to learn French though...

Take great care

Gassho

Taigu

Quote Originally Posted by Taigu View Post
    Hi everybody!

I ll shoot some vids i have done for Treeleaf, some poems and texts and teachings, plenty of new stuff too. I will also ask my italian-French student Dainin Joko to be a visiting guest and also teach from time to time. A former abbot of the Korean zen Centre of Paris, he has now joined again the good old Soto family and teaches actively in Paris. He has many students Europe, an impressive crowd of half a thousand birds. Here are some of his vids:
    Hi Taigu,

Would he speak English well enough (I am assuming he does) to come offer a talk or two here, assuming you think it appropriate?

Gassho, J

#SAT TODAY!

Hi Bro,

Well...his English is as good as my Chinese, that is to say...non existent.

Gassho

T.

We Americans naturally assume that all Europeans speak English and five other languages (while we Americans can't even speak English right!)

Well, in fact, he probably does speak five other languages. It is just that they do not include English!

Gassho, J

#SAT TODAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Jundo View Post
    We Americans naturally assume that all Europeans speak English and five other languages (while we Americans can't even speak English right!)

Gassho, J
    Apart from the elderly people in southern countries, most Europeans actually do speak some English. Nevertheless it's a great initiative!

Hearing the Dharma in your own language has a lot of advantages. Lots of nuance get lost in translation.

Gassho

Vincent
    For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen.

Hi,
    Dainan Joko has a beautiful presence. I look forward to meeting him.
    Gassho
    Myozan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Myozan Kodo
    Ordained Soto Zen Priest in Training
    Dublin, Ireland

"Here the way unfolds."

Wonderful Taigu,
    truly wonderful. Thank you Taigu.
    Gassho
    Myoku

This is so exciting, what a wonderful opportunity you are providing Taigu
    Gassho
    Taikyo

Quote Originally Posted by Myozan Kodo View Post
    Dainan Joko has a beautiful presence. I look forward to meeting him.
    My thinking as well. Hopefully he will be able to make the retreat this summer.

Gassho,

Dokan
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.
    ~Anaïs Nin

And yet another reason why I'd like to polish up my French...

That's a great project, Taigu!

Gassho,

Daitetsu
    no thing needs to be added

Taigu
    avec plaisir
    _/\_
    gilles

Hello Taigu,
    Thank you forthe creation of the "Hermitage of Blue Mountain". I do not know if we are many Francophones at Treeleaf ... but I know I'll be more comfortable to understand all the subtleties of Dharma in my native language.
    I am also pleased to see the quality of exchanges on treeleaf appear in a French forum. Until now I have not found in this category.

Hello Taïgu,
    Merci d'avoir crée "l'Ermitage de la montagne bleue". Je ne sais pas si nous sommes beaucoup de francophones sur Treeleaf... mais je sais que je serai plus à l'aise pour comprendre toutes les subtilités du Dharma dans ma langue natale.
    Je suis, aussi, heureux de voir la qualité des échanges sur treeleaf apparaître dans un forum en français. Jusqu'ici je n'en ai pas trouvé de ce type.

Les mains jointes
    Anshu-Henri
    Le secret consiste donc seulement à dire "OUI" et à se jeter dans le vide. Dès lors, il n'y a plus de problème. Il s'agit d'être soi-même dans l'instant présent, toujours soi-même, sans s'accrocher à son vieux moi.
    Shunryu Suzuki Roshi

Thank you Taigu for this great initiative! I'm a citizen of that complicated country called Belgium, Dutch-speaking but I do understand French rather well and I do speak it (less well - malgré mon nom français), so I'd love to join the Hermitage of Blue Mountain community...

Gassho,

Roland

Fantastic! I only wish my mothers family would have continued teaching the children Cajun French. They stopped with my mothers generation, so they could talk without the kids knowing what they were saying. A short term benefit for them, but a loss for the rest of us.
    Try not to be a jerk-- one of the Buddhas

I peeked at the website today -- it is so beautiful. I understood nothing of what Taigu said, only heard the word "Treeleaf" and something about a... hat? Or maybe a bell. Best wishes for this wonderful new thing!

Gassho
    Lisa