Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang

Thread: G+ Hangouts

G+ Hangouts

Hi,

I don't seem to be able to invite the Treeleaf Sangha community when hosting a hangout. What's the correct way of inviting the community to a hangout?

Thanks & Gassho,
    Genshin (Matt)

Thank you for asking this. I have been having the same issue and was going to discuss it with Yugen this evening.

gassho,
    Juki
    "First you have to give up." Tyler Durden

Can you be more specific? I went into the window to start one and I could select the community, but I didn't want to start one. At what point are you having the problem?

Gassho,
    Dosho

Quote Originally Posted by Genshin View Post
    Hi,

I don't seem to be able to invite the Treeleaf Sangha community when hosting a hangout. What's the correct way of inviting the community to a hangout?

Thanks & Gassho,
    Genshin (Matt)
    Ordained Priest -In-Training & Shuso (Head Seat) for November - Ango 2014
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please take what I say with a grain of salt, especially in matters of the Dharma!

Dosho,

Well, I created a hangout and then invited 'Treeleaf Sangha', which seemed to call Treeleaf Sangha rather than inviting folks. Nothing appeared on the community page. I very rarely create hangouts, so probably doing something wrong here.

Hangouts -> New Hangouts -> Select Treeleaf Sangha

Gassho
    Matt
    Last edited by Genshin; 02-20-2014 at 10:50 PM.

Matt,

Yeah, if you do it that way it doesn't work for me either. Try this:

In the bottom right corner of your G+ feed, there should be a link for "Start a video Hangout". Click it.

Click the "+ Add names..." box and in the pull down menu go all the way to the bottom. Select "Treeleaf Sangha".

See if that works. The community used to be called "Treeleaf Zendo" to distinguish it from the G+ account called "Treeleaf Sangha". Maybe Myoku had to use that name when he created the new one. The community has a specific symbol before it, basically three block "dots".

Hope that helps.

Gassho,
    Dosho
    Ordained Priest -In-Training & Shuso (Head Seat) for November - Ango 2014
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please take what I say with a grain of salt, especially in matters of the Dharma!

Thanks Dosho, I'll give that a try next time.

Gassho
    Genshin (Matt)