Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang

Thread: Treeleaf Global Service Days: January 11-25 2014

Threaded View

Blog Entries

Treeleaf Global Service Days: January 11-25 2014

Our next Global Days of Service period is upon us!

It's a new year - let's start 2014 out right! There are many ways to serve one's family, one's nation, one's community, one's neighbor, one's environment - it is up to you to find a manner of service which is meaningful to you in the context of your life and Zen Buddhist practice -

I will start by letting you know that my participation in Global Day of Service over the last couple of years has progressed from the commitment of a day four times a year to a new career in social work and environmental advocacy (this way I get to commute to work in my kayak and/or bicycle )....

This is powerful stuff, service is, if you give it a chance it might just become a way of life!

As you participate in your service projects, please share your activity here - there is beauty and energy in practicing as a Sangha!

You and I have what we need. There is beauty in letting it go; sharing it -
    The gift of service is boundless and inexhaustible
    We will all be here; practicing together.

Please feel free to visit previous Global Day of Service threads of you are in need of ideas or inspiration!

Deep bows
    Yugen

Last edited by Yugen; 01-06-2014 at 12:53 AM.
    Please take all my comments with a grain of salt - I am a novice priest and anything I say is to be taken with a good dose of skepticism - Shodo Yugen