Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang

Thread: Amnesty Write for Rights

Amnesty Write for Rights

Hello all

If anyone wishes to undertake an act of global service at this time of year, you could do worse than join Amnesty's Write for Rights campaign.

Around midwinter each year, Amnesty presents a list of people and organisations to whom they suggest writing a seasonal message of support (although usually not mentioning Christmas as many are not in Christian countries). If you wish to do this, the 2013 list is here:

Write for Rights

Happy Solstice!

Andy

This is a great thing to do with the entire family. There are normally organized groups of people who come together to write together too. There are a few libraries in my area where we've had "amnesty writing sessions". Thank you for sharing.

In Gassho,

Chuck

Thank you.

Gassho,
    Edward
    Practice with humility, respect all beings, avoid attachments, give rise to prajña from your own awareness, put an end to delusions - Hui-neng

Thanks for the share Andy. =)

Gassho
    Shingen
    真 眼

As a trainee priest, please take any commentary by me on matters of the Dharma with a pinch of salt.

Thank you, Andy, what a good cause.

Gassho,
    Treena

Blog Entries
    This is great Andy - thank you!

Deep bows
    Yugen
    Please take all my comments with a grain of salt - I am a novice priest and anything I say is to be taken with a good dose of skepticism - Shodo Yugen