Thread: Has anyone seen this?

Has anyone seen this?

Introducing Buddha Maitreya the Christ!http://www.buddhamaitreya.org/

I don't even know what to say about this, but it is very interesting to say the least.

Hi Steven

It very much looks like a cobbling together of many spiritual paths and traditions. A Buddhist tulku offering 'soul therapy' (within a pyramid, no less!) seems very odd...

Gassho
    Andy

Buddha Maitreya the Christ Shambhala Metatron Meditation Pyramid
    List Price: $4,940.00
    System Price starts from $4,445.00

You save $495.00

Sounds like a steal!!

Tanks for posting bro.

I refrain from comment except this: Hungry ghosts!

Gassho

E.
    Mu

I sometimes think that Taigu and I are going about this Treeleaf thing all wrong, and if we sold more enchanted healing trinkets and music tapes we might actually make the BIG BUCKS! Like that webpage, we should bandy about the word "Quantum" more too ... Quantum Energy Healing and the like.

All it would take would be for me to market some "hocus-pocus" instead of simply telling folks to experience the ordinary magic of this life. Oh well.

One man's weird belief is another man's cherished creed and religion ... so who is to say. It also shows that it is not hard to get folks to follow you around if you promise them "the answers". I hope everyone has seen this sadly-wise film ...

Gassho, J
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Mp
    Quote Originally Posted by Jundo View Post
    I sometimes think that Taigu and I are going about this Treeleaf thing all wrong, and if we sold more enchanted healing trinkets and music tapes we might actually make the BIG BUCKS! Like that webpage, we should bandy about the word "Quantum" more too ... Quantum Energy Healing and the like.

All it would take would be for me to market some "hocus-pocus" instead of simply telling folks to experience the ordinary magic of this life. Oh well.

One man's weird belief is another man's cherished creed and religion ... so who is to say. It also shows that it is not hard to get folks to follow you around if you promise them "the answers". I hope everyone has seen this sadly-wise film ...

Gassho, J
    OMG ... I have to say that part of me wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. Definitely and eye opener!

Gassho
    Shingen

Kantai
    Our job is to help people to let go of money.
    (http://www.buddhamaitreya.org/Buddha...eya/Teachings/ ) Headline: Charity

They are at least honest...

Gassho
    ed

Quote Originally Posted by Milarepa View Post
    (http://www.buddhamaitreya.org/Buddha...eya/Teachings/ ) Headline: Charity

They are at least honest...

Gassho
    ed

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I need to go for a sleep after reading that. It's like everything that's suspect about New Age therapies got poured into one big melting pot.

Gassho

Willow