Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang

Thread: Can't upload a profile picture

Can't upload a profile picture

Hello,
    I've been trying to upload a profile picture for quite some time now. I am on TAPATALK and use a Droid RAZR M. I click on the photo I want and it goes through the processing and submitting as normal, but the picture never uploads.

Thank you,
    AM

I know the picture has to be 100 x 100 pixels or have a 64 KB file size. Anything bigger won't upload. If that's the case I used this site to change my profile pic size. If that doesn't do it, you might have to talk to Kyonin, he's a Treeleaf Engineer and could probably help you out.

Gassho, John

AM, If you dont have a computer to resize your picture I can do that for you, just pm me and we take it from there.
    Gassho
    Myoku

It sounds like it could be an issue with your phone, which I know very little about!

I know people have had trouble with avatars in the past, most often due to sizing as John & Myoku suggest.

If that turns out to be the issue, try this site which has been helpful to many folks:

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

Let us know how you are making out and hopefully we can assist you in troubleshooting the problem!

Gassho,
    Dosho
    Ordained Priest -In-Training
    Please take what I say with a grain of salt,
    especially in matters of the Dharma!

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinetist! View Post
    Hello,
    I've been trying to upload a profile picture for quite some time now. I am on TAPATALK and use a Droid RAZR M. I click on the photo I want and it goes through the processing and submitting as normal, but the picture never uploads.

Thank you,
    AM

Hey there AM,

Can you let me know what Device/OS you are running ... this can help in toruble shooting your issue.

Gassho
    Shingen
    倫道 真現

As a trainee priest, please take any commentary by me on matters of the Dharma with a pinch of salt.