Thread: Can't upload a profile picture

Can't upload a profile picture

Hello,
    I've been trying to upload a profile picture for quite some time now. I am on TAPATALK and use a Droid RAZR M. I click on the photo I want and it goes through the processing and submitting as normal, but the picture never uploads.

Thank you,
    AM

I know the picture has to be 100 x 100 pixels or have a 64 KB file size. Anything bigger won't upload. If that's the case I used this site to change my profile pic size. If that doesn't do it, you might have to talk to Kyonin, he's a Treeleaf Engineer and could probably help you out.

Gassho, John

AM, If you dont have a computer to resize your picture I can do that for you, just pm me and we take it from there.
    Gassho
    Myoku

It sounds like it could be an issue with your phone, which I know very little about!

I know people have had trouble with avatars in the past, most often due to sizing as John & Myoku suggest.

If that turns out to be the issue, try this site which has been helpful to many folks:

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

Let us know how you are making out and hopefully we can assist you in troubleshooting the problem!

Gassho,
    Dosho
    Shudo Dosho - Ordained Priest-in-Training
    With your help and guidance from Jundo & Taigu
    I am learning, but please take what I say with a
    grain of salt, especially in matters of the Dharma.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinetist! View Post
    Hello,
    I've been trying to upload a profile picture for quite some time now. I am on TAPATALK and use a Droid RAZR M. I click on the photo I want and it goes through the processing and submitting as normal, but the picture never uploads.

Thank you,
    AM

Hey there AM,

Can you let me know what Device/OS you are running ... this can help in toruble shooting your issue.

Gassho
    Shingen

If you cannot find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?
    ~ Dogen Zenji