Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang

Thread: Treeleaf mini chant book (how to fold into an little book)

Treeleaf mini chant book (how to fold into an little book)

I was finally able to print out copies of our chant books (hooray!) so that I can follow along during zazenkai. I plan to do my first this weekend. Probably won't be able to follow along in real time, but am grateful that it will be recorded. Anyway, I was folding the mini chant book into an actual mini book and thought I'd post a link on how to do that just in case it's of use to anyone else. This is not my video-just a nice easy to follow one I found on YouTube. It's kind of a neat way to make little books out of a single sheet of paper. Kids would probably enjoy making these and writing/drawing their own stories. I'm a kid at heart, which might be why it appeals to me. Anyway, here you go:

Gassho
    Bunny

Great!!!
    Gassho
    C

Thanks for sharing this idea Bunny.

Gassho
    Shingen
    真 眼

As a trainee priest, please take any commentary by me on matters of the Dharma with a pinch of salt.

Useful and neat.

Thank you.

Gassho,
    Edward
    Practice with humility, respect all beings, avoid attachments, give rise to prajña from your own awareness, put an end to delusions - Hui-neng