Thread: Kindle / Nook / eReader version of Tree Leaf Chant Book

Kindle / Nook / eReader version of Tree Leaf Chant Book

Hey everyone. I know many of us have e-readers like the Kindle and Nook so I made an Epub version of our chant book for those of you who wish to use it that way. Epub, as far as I know, is readable on any ereader. Hope this is helpful for those who wish it.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzUQ...it?usp=sharing

Metta and Gassho,
    Jeffrey
    "I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived."
    Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Jeffrey,
    Thanks for doing that! I just downloaded it and will place it on the Kobo soon.
    Gassho,
    Dan

Thank you Jeff!
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Thanks!
    求道芸化 Kyūdō Geika
    I am just a priest-in-training, please do not take anything I say as a teaching.

Darn! I just gave my Kindle to a friend. Still waiting for the printer in my building to get fixed so I can print the chant book. Anyway...I think this is a nice option for many people. Thanks!
    Gassho,
    Bunny

A long time ago I printed out the chant book, then I started adding things to it, like quotes and things from sit-a-longs.
    求道芸化 Kyūdō Geika
    I am just a priest-in-training, please do not take anything I say as a teaching.

This is great! Thanks Jeff

gassho,
    合掌,生開
    gassho, Shokai

仁道 生開 / Jindo Shokai

"Open to life in a benevolent way"

https://sarushinzendo.wordpress.com/

Mp
    Thank you for this Jeffrey.

Gassho
    Shingen

Wow, Jeffrey, this is wonderful! Thank you for doing this! It will be well-used on my kindle.

Kelly/Jinmei

Thank you!
    Shinjin datsuraku, datsuraku shinjin..Body-mind drop off, mind-body drop off..

Heyho Jeff,

good job! Thank you for your work and your enthusiasm.

All the best and Gassho,

Hans Chudo Mongen

Been using my Kindle more recently so thanks!

Anything I can do to help! The ereader is such a blessing. Much like the iPod was to music, one can carry an entire library with them in a tiny space. As an avid reader, I love it. Though when reading an ebook I do sometimes have to take a whiff of an old tattered pulp paperback just to get that tactile sensation. LOL

Gassho, Jeffrey
    "I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived."

Thanks again. I will add a link in our Chant Book thread.

http://www.treeleaf.org/forums/showt...l=1#post112158

Gassho, J
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

I just downloaded it. Thanks, Jeffery.
    Gassho,

Daisho

(Jack K.)

Kantai
    I canīt download it, says that the file is broken or not supported.
    What to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Milarepa View Post
    I canīt download it, says that the file is broken or not supported.
    What to do?
    Not sure. I just tested it and it is downloading and opening fine. It's hosted on my Google Cloud drive.

Gassho, Jeffrey

Thanks Jeffery. I have entered the epub world -)

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk
    _/_
    Rich
    MUHYO
    無 (MU, Emptiness) and 氷 (HYO, Ice) ... Emptiness Ice ...

https://instagram.com/notmovingmind