Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang

Thread: email box full

Hybrid View

email box full

Have received a message to say my private message inbox is nearly full. How do I delete old messages - have tried right click but can't find a delete command.

Thanks,

Willow

Hi Willow!

Yes, our internal mailboxen are limited, but you can back all your messages and empty the inbox.

Before deleting everything, you might want to keep a copy of your messages. To do that, please scroll all the way down to the bottom of the inbox. On the left of the page you'll see a text that says:

Download all Private Messages as:
    XML | CSV | Text

Click on Text to download all your messages to your computer.

To delete all messages, please scroll down to the bottom of your inbox. You will see a box titled Folder Controls and a text that says:

Inbox contains XXX messages. You have XXX messages stored, of a total 1,000 allowed. (Empty Folder)

Click on (Empty Folder) to nuke everything.

delete-inbox.jpg

Let me know if you need more help.

Gassho,

Kyonin
    Please remember I am only a priest in training. I could be wrong in everything I say. Slap me if needed.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one. Mr. Spock

Thanks Kyonin - will have a look today.

Gassho

Willow

Thank you Kyonin, I didn't know about saving messages before delete

Gassho

Myoshin
    Myoshin 妙 心
    "A person who receives the Buddhist Precepts enters the state of Buddha at once. They stand at the same level as Gautama Buddha. We can say they are a child of the Buddha." Jundo

Thank you Kyonin, very helpful. I'd just like to add that the downloading process takes care of both the Inbox and the Sent Items. That was not immediately obvious to me. I thought you had to download both separately, but actually you don't, it's all in one file.

Thank you Kyonin.

Gassho
    Seimyo

明 Seimyō (Christhatischris)