Thread: 20 minute meditation timer

20 minute meditation timer

Heres a simple little video for a 20 minute sitting period for anyone interested.
    Gassho, Jeffrey

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived."
    Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Very neat.

Thank you.

Gassho,
    Edward
    "Recognize suffering, remove suffering." - Shakyamuni Buddha when asked, "Uhm . . .what?"

Lovely! A 20 minute video where the bell rings ... and then nothing (everything) happens!

Reminds me of an old record album from the 60's featuring silent mime Marcel Marceau (maybe younger folks will have no idea who that was) ...

There is a record Album titled "The Best Of Marcel Marceau" (yes, the Mime). The album contains nineteen minutes of silence and a minute of applause on each side. It actually made the charts
    You can listen or download here ...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Best-of-Marc.../dp/B003IQD6OK
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Now THAT is amazing. I must try to find this on vinyl for my "strange and unusual" collection!

Gassho, Jeffrey
    "I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived."

and neither are they otherwise.

Oheso, I love this. I'm a big fan of Warhol. The full length of Empire is 8 hours! Would be interesting to sit with this.

Gassho, Jeffrey

Good time-keeper; and proof of Andy's sense of humor.

Thank you.

Gassho,
    Edward
    "Recognize suffering, remove suffering." - Shakyamuni Buddha when asked, "Uhm . . .what?"