Thread: Treeleaf timer - mp3 download

nicholas

Treeleaf timer - mp3 download

Hello!

I've tried many different timers for Zazen, and I really like the Tree Leaf's one. (http://www.treeleaf.org/2011/09/zazen-timers/) - That was also how I found the TreeLeaf Zendo.

But I would like to download the mp3 so that I can easy use them everywhere, without the need of turning on my computer and internet every single time. However, the download links in the Timer's page are not working, does anyone has the files, or another link where I can get the mp3s from?

Thanks!

Gassho

Nicholas

I did not even know they were still posted! They are quite old now, and not very hi-tech like some of the phone apps and such. I do not know if there are mp3's, but maybe some of our folks know.

Anyway, I am glad they are helpful.

Some folks ask about the Heart Sutra at the start. It is in Korean, and I picked it at the time because I like the bouncy rhythm!

Gassho, J
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Myoshin
    Hello

I have the timer in mp3 I think, if you send me your e mail I can send you that
    It's the version without Heart sutra, I have it for 10, 20, 30, 40 mn

Gassho

Myoshin
    Last edited by Myoshin; 09-13-2013 at 04:59 PM.

Myoshin
    If engeneers are interested I have also the program in swf

I had it when I began here

Gassho

Myoshin

Hi Nicholas!

No, the MP3 files are not around anymore. But if you need them, I can post them again for download.

Gassho,

Kyonin
    Hondō Kyōnin
    奔道 協忍

i also have them in mp3 without the heart sutra. so if anyone needs them just let me know and i will send them to your email.

Gassho, Dojin.
    I gained nothing at all from supreme enlightenment, and for that very reason it is called supreme enlightenment
    - the Buddha

I was just gonna say I was surprised they were around. I found them through a search last night and was thrilled to rediscover them. I didn't realize they weren't part of this site and couldn't figure out why I couldn't find them. did a search under " treeleaf meditation timers" and the old page comes right back up.If there is a way to bring them back "officially". I'd be stoked.

Dave _/\_