Thread: an important message for people sewing or wearing a kesa

an important message for people sewing or wearing a kesa

Hi all,

I have posted two vids in the kesa section for you, they are about the exact procedure to follow to put a kesa on.
    YOU NEED TO FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE EXACTLY.

You could also post in that thread about the kesa your vid putting the kesa on so I can check it!

Thank you for your understanding.

This message is valid for all priests, an lay folks too.

gassho

Taigu

Mp
    Very good Taigu, thank you.

I have watched both videos and they have been very helpful. When I have completed my kesa, I will make a video of me putting the kesa on.

Gassho
    Shingen

Understood. Thank you, Taigu.

Gassho,

Kyonin
    Hondō Kyōnin
    奔道 協忍

Please could someone point me towards the kesa section as I have been unable to find it?

Thanks
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Karasu View Post
    Please could someone point me towards the kesa section as I have been unable to find it?

Thanks
    Andy

Here ya go

http://www.treeleaf.org/forums/forum...-SEWING-CIRCLE

Gassho,

Kyonin
    Hondō Kyōnin
    奔道 協忍

Thanks, Kyonin!

Andy,

Unless something has changed, you won't be able to view the link that Kyonin provided because that forum is only viewable to people who have received permission from Taigu to sew a kesa. My previous understanding was that while the thread was not a secret, it was not to be openly talked about so people could come to ask Taigu in their own time. However, with how open Taigu has been about mentioning it I think I may have been incorrect here.

So, if you are interested in sewing a kesa, I would suggest asking Taigu about it.

Gassho,
    Dosho

Yes, it is a restricted area, Dosho. I will wait until the time comes to ask Taigu. Was merely interested in the correct way to wear one but there is no practical need for me to know that just now.

Gassho
    Andy