Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang

Thread: Viewing forum on mobile devices

Viewing forum on mobile devices

Interesting. Yesterday, I checked the forum on my iPhone, and saw basically the same them as here, but really tiny. This morning, trying to view the forum, I got only .php files, so something was up. Now, on my iPhone, I see a vBulletin mobile theme - not bad, actually. So if you're going to use this mobile theme, you might want to add the Treeleaf logo, and change the colors to match the full theme. But it's certainly more practical this way.

Hey Kirk,

I use the Tapatalk app for accessing the forum via my mobile devices and it is fantastic. Maybe this might help.

Gassho
    Shingen
    倫道 真現

As a trainee priest, please take any commentary by me on matters of the Dharma with a pinch of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkmc View Post
    Interesting. Yesterday, I checked the forum on my iPhone, and saw basically the same them as here, but really tiny. This morning, trying to view the forum, I got only .php files, so something was up. Now, on my iPhone, I see a vBulletin mobile theme - not bad, actually. So if you're going to use this mobile theme, you might want to add the Treeleaf logo, and change the colors to match the full theme. But it's certainly more practical this way.
    Thanks for the heads-up. We had some issues over the weekend that may have contribute to this, but we'll do some testing to see whats going on with the mobile layout.

As Shingen mentioned, Tapatalk is a great interface and makes working with Treeleaf on a mobile much easier.

Gassho.
    Seimyo

明 Seimyō (Christhatischris)

I've seen there are two versions of Tapatalk sold on the iTunes Store. Some say the new version is bad compared to the old version; any opinions?

I don't know that I've used the Tapatalk2 app. I'll have to download it. I'm using the old one that's just called 'Tapatalk Forum App'.

G,
    Seimyo

Hey Kirk,

Use the older one (non-beta). The new version is still in beta testing, so has some bugs.

Gassho
    Shingen
    倫道 真現

As a trainee priest, please take any commentary by me on matters of the Dharma with a pinch of salt.

I just bought Tapatalk. It is a lot better on the iPhone than using a browser. Thanks.
    -----

I know nothing.

It seems like some things are missing on my android tablet that are present on my laptop, for instance the whole sew-a-long tread. Anybody know why that might be?

Quote Originally Posted by gwz View Post
    It seems like some things are missing on my android tablet that are present on my laptop, for instance the whole sew-a-long tread. Anybody know why that might be?
    Hi gwz,
    What are you viewing the forum through on your Android? Is it Tapatalk or just a mobile browser?

Gassho
    Seimyo

Quote Originally Posted by gwz View Post
    I am on Android Jellybean and use Taptalk with no problems at all ... Wonderful little app.

Gassho
    Shingen
    倫道 真現

Is there a way I may be able to Download a picture to my avatar through Tapatalk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Gassho!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ramos View Post
    Is there a way I may be able to Download a picture to my avatar through Tapatalk?

Hey there Ricky, yes ... If you are using the latest version of Taptalk ... Then click on the icon top left corner which will produce your main menu. Once thee main menu is activated, you will see a head icon on the top right ... Click that which will take you to your profile and you can make the changes there.

Hope this helps.

Gassho
    Shingen
    倫道 真現

Thank you Shingen.

Gassho
    Seimyo

Quote Originally Posted by Seimyo View Post
    Thank you Shingen.

Gassho
    Seimyo
    Your welcome my friend ... you have taught me well.

Gassho
    Shingen
    倫道 真現