Thread: [Engaged] Ray of Light Cambodia

[Engaged] Ray of Light Cambodia

Hello everyone,
    A friend of mine started Ray of Light Cambodia (www.rayoflightcambodia.com) to help support a specific orphanage in Phnom Penh. He has done almost all fundraising himself for the last few years, all while teaching full time in China and raising two boys he adopted from the orphanage. Right now his work has funded an English teacher for the orphanage, a computer technician/technology instructor, and someone to do repair on facilities. He is ambitious and wants to open a school for 25 students from the orphanage and is fundraising for that purpose. The fundraising also contributes to healthcare for the children, food, facilities, and other daily expenses.
    Check out the website and see what he has done already, and help us work toward providing opportunity and a future for the children there.

Gassho,
    Dan

Wonderful, wonderful work you are doing.

Thank you.

I'll donate as soon as I can.

Gassho,

Kyonin
    Hondō Kyōnin
    奔道 協忍

Me too! Cambodia has a special place in my heart Thanks for sharing!

Gassho
    Seizan

Joyo
    I will donate to this as soon as I can also. I would very much like to volunteer there someday. I have a deep calling, inside my heart to go and help others in need, especially children and animals.

Wonderful!

Gassho,
    Dosho