Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang

Thread: Quotes

Quotes

Perhaps I am just dense, but I have yet to figure out how everyone else is able to pull one or more small portions out of a post and quote them in those little green balloons. I would like to use that function at times, but I just don't see how it works. Is it because I usually post from an iPad?

Blog Entries
    Hi William;
    Copy and paste what you want between the two tags you get when you click on th ecartoon baloonsix icons over from the smillies (7 from the big "A" that changes colors}
    gassho, Shokai, still learning the way and knowing nothing
    仁道 生開 - Jindo Shokai "Open to life in a benevolent way"
    Just another itinerant monk; go somewhere else to listen to someone who really knows.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenell View Post
    I use the "reply with quote" button at the bottom of each message, even on my iPad. I suspect it may be different if you have a different page view than I do. I know you can choose a couple of different ways to view this site and these pages. (This site is pretty brilliantly set up, BTW.)
    Jenell
    Also, when I use my tablet, Nexus 7, I just click the quoted text and choose "Quote" from the options menu .... Just like I did here.

Hope this helps.

Gassho
    Shingen
    倫道 真現

As a trainee priest, please take any commentary by me on matters of the Dharma with a pinch of salt.

Shokai, I have to confess I'm really dense. I don't see any balloon icons over the smilies.
    Gassho,

Daisho

(Jack K.)

Quote Originally Posted by Daisho View Post
    Shokai, I have to confess I'm really dense. I don't see any balloon icons over the smilies.
    The Quote Balloon icon to wrap a quote that you have highlighted is right next to the ABC spellcheck icon.

Gassho,
    Heishu

“Blessed are the flexible, for they never get bent out of shape." Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Heishu View Post
    The Quote Balloon icon to wrap a quote that you have highlighted is right next to the ABC spellcheck icon.

Gassho,
    Heishu
    If this works, I got it!
    Gassho,

Daisho

(Jack K.)

“Blessed are the flexible, for they never get bent out of shape." Author Unknown