Thread: Retreat in United States

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Retreat in United States

Hi everybody,

I will be travelling for the very first time to the States in the Spring or late Summer of 2014 to lead a long and intensive retreat of five or six days. This retreat could take place on the East or West coast and should be organized with the following directions in mind:

The entire retreat should be available on internet and people shoud be able to follow and join from anywhere in the world ( apart from North Korea, unfortunately).

The whole thing should be organized in a way it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to take part, some of our members and priests have financial issues and it should not stop them from coming.

I won t take a penny for this and will pay for my plane ticket. The retreat in Bruxelles was a real eye opener: I am going to ask two people to step forward and be in charge of the organization of this event so everything can run smoothly.

Please, could you think about it and I would appreciate if people in the coming retreat at Yugen's place talk about this and come up with clear possibilities.

I would expect people who say they are going to turn up to effectively turn up. So please don't take this lightly and if you want to come, you come.

That' s all really.

Take care

Gassho

Taigu
    Last edited by Taigu; 03-22-2013 at 01:35 PM.