Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang

Thread: Alexander Technique

Alexander Technique

I've googled the Alexander Technique and there aren't any teachers close by. Has anyone had and success with the online courses or videos?
    Gassho,

Daisho

(Jack K.)

Blue Mountain White Clouds Hermitage Priest Taigu's Avatar
    Nope. You need the hands of a teacher. That cannot be done through vids and books.

Gassho

Taigu
    Taigu, teacher at Treeleaf Sangha, was born in 1964, started Zazen early and received Shukke Tokudo in 1983 at age 18 from Rev. Mokusho Zeisler of the Deshimaru Lineage. Received Dharma Transmission from Chodo Cross in 2002. Now resides in Osaka, Japan.

I agree with Taigu. It's like reading about how a breeze feels on your face. You can envision, but it's necessary to have the direct experience to really appreciate it.

Gassho

Dokan
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.
    ~Anas Nin

Daisho,

This teacher appears to be close to you: http://www.amsatonline.org/teacher/JudithStransky

Gassho,
    Dosho
    Ordained Priest -In-Training & Shuso (Head Seat) for November - Ango 2014
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please take what I say with a grain of salt, especially in matters of the Dharma!

Thanks Dosho! I went on one website and the closest was a couple of hours away. I'll check this one out.
    Gassho,

Daisho

(Jack K.)