Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rolling Calendar

We have the 8 PM PST (11 PM EST) on Mondays and Tuesdays with Dosho. That timing works great and we have a good number of people attending. It would be wonderful to have similar sittings (with Dosho or other teachers/senior students) on other weekdays too.

Gassho,
    Sam

You are most welcome to join when you have the time Sam! Please keep in mind, no teachings here m8. Just a bell ringing, 30 minutes of sitting and a bell ringing again. Buddhas submerged in the intention of being Budda and that's it. PM me your G+ name and I'll add you in the invites so you can join when you feel like it.

Gassho

Enkyo
    Mu

Yugen
    Sam,
    There are sittings hosted by Treeleaf Unsui Monday through Thursday, and Sunday. Friday evening/Saturday morning (depending on time zone) is the Treeleaf zazenkai with Jundo officiating. We do try to cover various timezones. You are also encouraged to sit on G+ with Treeleaf colleagues as well. The weekly zazenkai with Jundo offers a "service" and chanting. Several Unsui also offer a chanting of the Heart Sutra in addition to zazen but we are not qualified or authorized to officiate / conduct services. Please check the calendar for sitting schedules.

In the US, Dosho hosts zazen on Mondays and Tuesdays at 11 Pm ET/8 PM PT. I host zazen Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8 PM ET / 5 PM PT, as well as 8 AM ET Sunday mornings. Myozan and Mongen (Hans) host zazen on Wednesdays and Thursdays in the evening European time, which would be afternoon in the US. Over time based on attendance, demand, and our own schedules I am sure there will be modifications.

Deep bows
    Yugen

Wednesday Evening Zazen will be at 9PM GMT (London Time) this evening. If you wish to join, go to the events section in your Google+ account and go to the Wednesday Evening Zazen event page. At 9PM it'll go live and a button on the page will appear to allow you to join the live sitting. You are all invited ... even if you didn't get an invite!

Gassho
    Myozan

Wednesday Evening Zazen will be at 9PM GMT (London Time) this evening. If you wish to join, go to the events section in your Google+ account and go to the Wednesday Evening Zazen event page. At 9PM it'll go live and a button on the page will appear to allow you to join the live sitting. You are all invited ... even if you didn't get an invite!

Gassho
    Myozan

Treeleaf Priest / Engineer Sekishi's Avatar
    Hi everyone,

I am going to be sitting for 30 minutes on Google+ on Wednesday evenings at 11pm EST (New York/USA). This week I simply invited everyone from Dosho's Monday / Tuesday 11pm EST sittings. If you did not get an invite, and would like to be invited on Google+ in the future, please let me know.

Gassho,
    Eric

Hi,
    Here's teh link to the WEZ at 9PM GMT tomorrow:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c...KLC1aL25Y7m5gE

Gassho
    Myozan

Hi all,
    Here's the link to Wednesday Evening Zazen, which starts at 9PM, GMT, this evening:

https://plus.google.com/events/c2bsg...CMywwMDGsp6FJw

Gassho
    Myozan

Hi Myozan,

I am trying to use the link from the 'Rolling Calendar' as I've had no invite (I had an invite last week!!!!) but it is not working and there is nothing coming up on my events page I will try nearer the time but I may not be able to join again!!!

Gassho
    Taikyu

Hi,
    As I have family over I will not be sitting online for the usual Wednesday Evening Zazen this evening. WEZ will go ahead as normal next week.
    Gassho
    Myozan

Myoshin
    Hi all, I will try a zazen on G+ tomorrow at 4pm Paris time. Someone can join me at this time?

I guess you need to add me on G+ to make it possible to join me. I did a zazen 1 hour ago, inviting all Treeleafers, but it seems that some didn't receive my invitation.

I'm working on it with difficulties, I will make some test untill tomorrow so be patien if you receive a "test" post.

Gassho to all.

Myoshin

Hi guys!

Just to let you know I'll be sitting daily on G+, early in the mornings.

I used to do this with my main computer but it is too noisy, so I had to stop.

Recently I fixed my laptop which is nice and quiet, so I'm back at sitting on G+.

So if you want, join me every morning at 5:30 AM (GMT-6). To see my local time click here.

Since it's too early and I don't want to wake anyone up (mics off, please), I just:

- Silently chant the Heart Sutra
    - Sit for 40 or 45 minutes
    - Silently chant the Verse of Atonement and the Four Vows

I'll start the Hangout and post the invite to our Google+ Community.

Gassho,

Kyonin
    Hondō Kyōnin
    奔道 協忍

Hi,

Just a reminder that there will be 30 minutes of zazen via G+ from 8PM GMT tonight.

I'll start the hangout just before this time. All welcome.

Gassho
    Genshin (Matt)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12