Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang

Thread: Treeleaf T-Shirts: Order Now!

Threaded View

Yuba City, California, USA

Treeleaf T-Shirts: Order Now!

We've finally got most of the bugs worked out of our Treeleaf T-shirt Charitable Fundraiser and it's now time to place your order. Five dollars from every shirt sold will go to a charity that will be decided by Treeleaf. T-Shirt sale extended until 12/4! Get those orders in today!

Back in July we decided on Kyonin's "All Of Life Is Our Temple" design represented below.

Here's how the cost per shirt looks:
    (Shirt + $5 donation + shipping = final cost)
    11 + 5 + 5 =$21 (Domestic within the US)
    11 + 5 + 9 =$25 (All other destinations)
    Treeleaf is NOT making any profit on this sale. All proceeds will give donated to charity.

If you need an XXL (+$1) or XXXL (+$2) please add on the appropriate amount. This should not effect the shipping cost.

Example order:
    For 2 XXL shirts shipped to an address within the US
    21+1+21+1= $44
    We are using PayPal to handle the financial transactions.

Step 1: To send money, you will need a Paypal account - https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/make-online-payments Please sign up, it's free and safe.

Step 2: Paypal will ask who you want to send money to, please send it to: yugenmutsu@gmail.com Please make certain you are sending money in US Dollars.

Step 3: You will also need to PM me (Christhatischris) your order, so I know what you've ordered.

Shirt Details:
    All t-shirts will be made with Port & Company, All-American T-Shirts -100% made in the USA. From the cotton to the fabric manufacturing to the finished tee.

• 5.5-ounce, 100% cotton
    • Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
    • Coverseamed neck
    • Double-needle hem

Product Measurements
    S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL
    Body Length 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
    Sleeve Length from Center Back 16 3/4 17 3/4 18 3/4 19 3/4 20 3/4 21 3/4 22 3/4
    Body Length

Measured from high point of shoulder to hem.

Sleeve Length from Center Back
    Measure From CB Neck to Shoulder Point to Finished Sleeve Hem.

Please PM me and I will do my best to answer any questions you might have about this.

Let the sale begin!

Last edited by Seimyo; 11-27-2012 at 04:51 PM.