Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang

Thread: Treeleaf T-Shirts: Order Now!

Threaded View

Treeleaf T-Shirts: Order Now!

We've finally got most of the bugs worked out of our Treeleaf T-shirt Charitable Fundraiser and it's now time to place your order. Five dollars from every shirt sold will go to a charity that will be decided by Treeleaf. T-Shirt sale extended until 12/4! Get those orders in today!

Back in July we decided on Kyonin's "All Of Life Is Our Temple" design represented below.

black-print-v2.jpgtreeleaf-t-shirts-v4.jpg
    Cost:
    Here's how the cost per shirt looks:
    (Shirt + $5 donation + shipping = final cost)
    11 + 5 + 5 =$21 (Domestic within the US)
    11 + 5 + 9 =$25 (All other destinations)
    Treeleaf is NOT making any profit on this sale. All proceeds will give donated to charity.

If you need an XXL (+$1) or XXXL (+$2) please add on the appropriate amount. This should not effect the shipping cost.

Example order:
    For 2 XXL shirts shipped to an address within the US
    21+1+21+1= $44
    Payment:
    We are using PayPal to handle the financial transactions.

Step 1: To send money, you will need a Paypal account - https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/make-online-payments Please sign up, it's free and safe.

Step 2: Paypal will ask who you want to send money to, please send it to: yugenmutsu@gmail.com Please make certain you are sending money in US Dollars.

Step 3: You will also need to PM me (Christhatischris) your order, so I know what you've ordered.

Shirt Details:
    All t-shirts will be made with Port & Company, All-American T-Shirts -100% made in the USA. From the cotton to the fabric manufacturing to the finished tee.

• 5.5-ounce, 100% cotton
    • Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
    • Coverseamed neck
    • Double-needle hem

Sizing:
    Product Measurements
    S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL
    Body Length 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
    Sleeve Length from Center Back 16 3/4 17 3/4 18 3/4 19 3/4 20 3/4 21 3/4 22 3/4
    Body Length

Measured from high point of shoulder to hem.

Sleeve Length from Center Back
    Measure From CB Neck to Shoulder Point to Finished Sleeve Hem.

QUESTIONS?
    Please PM me and I will do my best to answer any questions you might have about this.

Let the sale begin!

Gassho.
    Chris
    Last edited by Seimyo; 11-27-2012 at 03:51 PM.