• There is no available content written by
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

Shokai

92/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination

The Ninety-second Gate
    The wisdom pāramitā is a gate of Dharma illumination; for [withit] we eradicate the darkness of ignorance, together with attachment to views, and we teach and guide...

Shokai Today 01:25 AM
    Shokai

91/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination

The Ninety-first Gate
    The dhyāna pāramitā is a gate of Dharma illumination; for [withit] we accomplish all balanced states of dhyāna and mystical powers, and we teach and guide distracted...

Shokai Yesterday 01:42 AM
    Shokai

90/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination

The Ninetieth Gate
    The diligence pāramitā is a gate of Dharma illumination; for [with it] we completely attain all good dharmas, and we teach and guide lazy living beings..

[B]Diligence...

Shokai 03-21-2017 02:59 AM
    Shokai

89/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination

The Eighty-nineth Gate
    The forbearance pāramitā is a gate of Dharma illumination; for [with it] we abandon all anger, arrogance, flattery, and foolery, and we teach and guide living beings...

Shokai 03-20-2017 01:48 AM
    Shokai

88/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination

The Eighty-eighth Gate
    The precepts pāramitā is a gate of Dharma illumination; for [withit] we distantly depart from the hardships of evil worlds, and we teach and guide precept-breaking...

Shokai 03-18-2017 11:41 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

Getchi

SIT-A-LONG with JUNDO: Who Is a Priest ...

You can jam with me anytime Jishin friend

And mad skillz Sekishi /wicked.

Gassho,
    GEoff.

SAtToday.

Getchi Today, 11:53 AM Go to last post
    Getchi

Zen & The Fear of Rejection

I have dedicated the merit of my last session to All Beings, may they find compassion,wisdom and right understanding.

Please know, you are

Getchi Today, 11:49 AM Go to last post
    Tai Shi

Zen & The Fear of Rejection

This fear of rejection was only a little. I believe it came from an upbringing with fundamentalism and Baptist parents. The first came when my mother,

Tai Shi Today, 09:52 AM Go to last post
    kirkmc

New Zen Podcast from Soto Teacher Domyo Burk

It's a good podcast, but if you prefer reading, the full texts of what she says on the podcast are on the website. (She essentially just reads these articles

kirkmc Today, 09:31 AM Go to last post
    Diarmuid1

New Zen Podcast from Soto Teacher Domyo Burk

It's a great podcast and she also wrote a great book, An Idiot's Guide to Zen Living which is available for a steal on Amazon.

Diarmuid1 Today, 06:09 AM Go to last post