• jfs

There is no available content written by jfs
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

Shokai

93/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination

The Ninety-third Gate
    Expedient means are a gate of Dharma illumination; for [with them] we manifest ourselves according to the dignified forms that living beings admire, and we teach and...

Shokai Today 12:40 AM
    Shokai

92/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination

The Ninety-second Gate
    The wisdom pāramitā is a gate of Dharma illumination; for [withit] we eradicate the darkness of ignorance, together with attachment to views, and we teach and guide...

Shokai Yesterday 01:25 AM
    Shokai

91/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination

The Ninety-first Gate
    The dhyāna pāramitā is a gate of Dharma illumination; for [withit] we accomplish all balanced states of dhyāna and mystical powers, and we teach and guide distracted...

Shokai 03-22-2017 01:42 AM
    Shokai

90/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination

The Ninetieth Gate
    The diligence pāramitā is a gate of Dharma illumination; for [with it] we completely attain all good dharmas, and we teach and guide lazy living beings..

[B]Diligence...

Shokai 03-21-2017 02:59 AM
    Shokai

89/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination

The Eighty-nineth Gate
    The forbearance pāramitā is a gate of Dharma illumination; for [with it] we abandon all anger, arrogance, flattery, and foolery, and we teach and guide living beings...

Shokai 03-20-2017 01:48 AM
  • Recent Forum Posts

Jundo

Zazen and earworms

Hi Uggy,

Hyon Gak Sunim is from a Korean Rinzai, Koan Introspection style. So, a different way from Shikantaza.

Gassho, J

Jundo Today, 03:47 PM Go to last post
    Ugrok

Zazen and earworms

This blog post is fun but isn't it missing the point ? I mean, the guy is avoiding listening to music because it would stain his oh so pure meditation

Ugrok Today, 03:33 PM Go to last post
    Shingen

March 24th-25th Treeleaf Weekly Zazenkai (REMEMBER DAYLIGHT SAVINGS!)

Wonderful, thank you Jundo, I will be there live. =)

Gassho
    Shingen

s@today

Shingen Today, 02:13 PM Go to last post
    Jundo

Buddha-Basics (Part IV) Viewing Right

Oh, no! There is more available in English now, and better translations, then in the entire history of Buddhism for 2500 years. I do not exaggerate. The

Jundo Today, 01:54 PM Go to last post
    Byrne

New Buddhist Path - Nonattachment/Letting Go/Something Infinite - PP 47-61

But oh man, that Thomas Taherne passage was incredible. That dude had done some serious introspection. I loved how he was able to transcend time and space,

Byrne Today, 01:43 PM Go to last post