• CharlesC

There is no available content written by CharlesC
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

Shokai

96/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination

The Ninety-sixth Gate
    To teach and guide living beings is a gate of Dharma illumination;for we ourselves neither indulge pleasures nor become tired.

[B]To teach and guide living beings...

Shokai Today 01:32 AM
    Shokai

95/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination

The Ninety-fifth Gate
    Acceptance of the right Dharma is a gate of Dharma illumination; for it eradicates the afflictions of all living beings.

[B]Acceptance of the right Dharma...

Shokai Yesterday 12:31 AM
    Shokai

94/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination

The Ninety-fourth Gate
    The four elements of sociability are a gate of Dharma illumination; for [with them] we accept all living beings and, after we have attained [the truth of] bodhi, we...

Shokai 03-25-2017 12:47 AM
    Shokai

93/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination

The Ninety-third Gate
    Expedient means are a gate of Dharma illumination; for [with them] we manifest ourselves according to the dignified forms that living beings admire, and we teach and...

Shokai 03-24-2017 12:40 AM
    Shokai

92/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination

The Ninety-second Gate
    The wisdom pāramitā is a gate of Dharma illumination; for [withit] we eradicate the darkness of ignorance, together with attachment to views, and we teach and guide...

Shokai 03-23-2017 01:25 AM
  • Recent Forum Posts

Onkai

New Buddhist Path - Implications to New Evolutionary Myth - PP 62 - 85

I was most impressed in this reading by the evidence that the elements and bacteria show creative responses to their situations. I think that is the basis

Onkai Today, 10:37 PM Go to last post
    Jakuden

Any Advice for Sitting 4-Hr. Zazenkai?

You likely won't miss much kinhin if you keep a snack and a drink on a nearby table. However, even during sesshin at a brick-and-mortar monastery, folks

Jakuden Today, 10:15 PM Go to last post
    Shingen

Emptiness

Themas be da ones! =) (looks like Bodhi was playing with the keyboard again) LOL

Gassho
    Shingen

s@today

Shingen Today, 10:06 PM Go to last post
    Enjaku

Any Advice for Sitting 4-Hr. Zazenkai?

This is just my personal experience but I find worrying too much about posture and form can take attention away from the business of just sitting. I would

Enjaku Today, 10:04 PM Go to last post
    Jakuden

Emptiness

Yep those are them. Them's the ones. They are those? (Just trying to annoy all the English degrees on here) Thanks!

Gassho
    Jakuden

Jakuden Today, 09:52 PM Go to last post