Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang

• Shui_Di

There is no available content written by Shui_Di
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

Shokai

And the Wheel keeps on turning

Today is the beginning of my 79th circuit around our sun. Last year at this time we were mourning the passing of a beautiful, loving and kind lady who is my eternal lost treasure. I am very grateful...

Shokai 04-09-2015 11:33 AM
    Shokai

109/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination Revisited

The One Hundred and ninth Gate

The state in which water is sprinkled on the head is a gate of Dharma illumination; for [with it], following birth in a family, we are at last able to realize...

Shokai 04-08-2015 10:21 AM
    Shokai

108/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination Revisited

The One Hundred and eighth Gate

The wisdom that leads us from one state to another state is a gate of Dharma illumination; for [with it], having water sprinkled on the head, we accomplish...

Shokai 04-07-2015 11:34 AM
    Shokai

107/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination Revisited

The One Hundred and seventh Gate

The state beyond regressing and straying is a gate of Dharma illumination; for it is replete with the Dharma of past buddhas..

[B]The state beyond...

Shokai 04-06-2015 11:31 AM
    Shokai

106/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination Revisited

The One Hundred and sixth Gate

Attainment of realization of the Dharma of nonappearance is a gate of Dharma illumination; for [with it] we attain affirmation.

[B]The Dharma of...

Shokai 04-05-2015 02:01 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

Anshu Bryson

Does metta actually work

I was, and still am, a skeptic when it comes to the 'sending' of metta to others without engaging with them - in a sort of intercessory-prayer-like or

Anshu Bryson Today, 08:47 AM Go to last post
    Danny B

Does metta actually work

Hi Greggorious,

good to hear from you, and thank you for sharing your situation with the Sangha.

I feel that Metta works, and

Danny B Today, 08:27 AM Go to last post
    dharmasponge

Where did it all go...?

Thanks for your encouragement. Not really serious in the grand scheme of things - though I am sore as hell 😱 . Quite an experience and has set

dharmasponge Today, 07:57 AM Go to last post
    Sekishi

What's up?

I periodically observe long page loads on the forum, both on the computer and the Tapatalk mobile app, but it usually clears up after a few minutes. I've

Sekishi Today, 05:26 AM Go to last post
    Sekishi

Where did it all go...?

I knew I heard this as an allegory somewhere before, but I could not remember where from. It popped into my head during Zazen tonight (thanks brain).

Sekishi Today, 03:55 AM Go to last post