Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang

• October 25-26th, 2013 Treeleaf Weekly Zazenkai

Hello All,

Please 'sit-a-long' with our weekly FRIDAY/SATURDAY 'LIVE FROM TREELEAF' 90 minute ZAZENKAI, netcast LIVE from 9am Japan time Saturday morning (that is New York 8pm, Los Angeles 5pm (Friday night), London 1am and Paris 2am (early Saturday morning)

... and to be visible at the following link during those times and sit-a-long-able any time thereafter ...

LIVE ZAZENKAI NETCAST at GOOGLE+ IS HERE:
    CLICK ON THE TAB ON LOWER RIGHT FOR 'FULL SCREEN

http://youtu.be/scocOJXX7f4

FOR THOSE NOT ALREADY MEMBERS OF THE CIRCLE WHO WISH TO JOIN TO SIT LIVE WITH A CAMERA, INSTRUCTIONS ARE POSTED AT THIS LINK. WE ARE NOW LIMITED TO 10 INDIVIDUALS WITH CAMERAS, BUT ANY NUMBER CAN WATCH LIVE 'ONE WAY' AND SIT-A-LONG VIA THE ABOVE SCREEN. IF JOINING WITH CAMERA, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR MICROPHONE IS MUTED:

00:00 – 00:15 CEREMONY (HEART SUTRA in English) and Dedication
    00:15 – 00:45 ZAZEN
    00:45 – 00:55 KINHIN
    00:55 – 01:25 ZAZEN
    01:25 – 01:30 FOUR VOWS & VERSE OF ATONEMENT

As you can see, our Zazenkai consists of chanting the 'Heart Sutra' in English (the words are at the link below), some full floor prostrations in sets of three (please follow along with me ... or a simple Gassho can be substituted if you wish), followed by our Dedication, Zazen twice for about 30 minutes each, with 10 minutes of Kinhin in between, and we end the sitting with 'The Verse of Atonement' and 'The Four Vows'.

Please download and print out the Chants we will recite at the following link (PDF):

Chant Book (PDF)

or

Chant Book (SHORT VERSION HTML)

So, please join us as soon as you can, and we will keep a Zafu open for you.

Remember, when we drop all thought of 'here' 'there' 'now' 'then' ... we are sitting all together!

Gassho, Jundo
    This article was originally published in forum thread: October 25-26th, 2013 Treeleaf Weekly Zazenkai started by Jundo View original post
    Comments 38 Comments
      ZenHarmony -
      I got to join you all live, if not on-camera, and for the first time—great practicing with you all!

Lisa
      Sekishi -
      I never did see the option to join in on Google Plus, but I joined in without it never the less.

Zazen, neither trick nor treat...

Thank you all for your practice.

Gassho,
      Eric

Sent from my S4 via Tapatalk4
      Myosha -
      Thanks to one and all.

Jundo, you have a considerate mouser.

Gassho,
      Edward
      Joyo -
      Thank you everyone, Kyonin you did a fine job. My boys both joined in for a little while as well, they were quite intrigued by the kinhin

Gassho,
      Treena
      ZenHarmony -
      How sweet, Treena!

Gassho,

Lisa
      Genshin -
      Thank you Jundo, Kyonin, and everyone that sat and will sit. Have a great weekend.

Gassho
      Matt
      Taikyo -
      Thank you all who sat and will sit. Love the hat Jundo!!! Gassho David
      Kantai -
      Thanks for a spooky Zazenkai!

Gassho
      Ed
      Daitetsu -
      Thank you for your practice!

Gassho,

Timo
      Marla567 -
      Thank you all!

Gassho,
      Shinka
      Clark -
      Thanks everyone who sits! We just went on a ghost tour in Savannah, GA with my kids for Halloween. My youngest son said "Dad, once you get past the fact your looking for ghosts, it's actually kind of fun."

Gassho

C
      Genki -
      Thank you all!
      Wonderful zazenkai

Gassho
      Björn

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
      Anshu -
      I sat a few hours later than the live. Thank you all for your inspiring practice. Thank you Jundo ... I have not seen ghosts and witches on the wall of my tiny dojo;-)
      Gasshô
      Anshu-Henri
      Stacy -
      Interesting to know that Harry Potter is big in Japan, so much that it's all anyone seems to dress up as for Halloween.

Was a good sit. Thanks everyone!

Gassho, Stacy.
      Amelia -
      It's good to know that Harry Potter is still big in general. It was such a big part of my childhood and adolescence.

Thank you all for your practice. Happy Halloween.
      Heisoku -
      Thanks Jundo and everyone sitting. Gassho.
      Gi Shu-George -
      Thank you Jundo, Thank you all for this sitting.
      Gasso.
      Gi shu George.
      Risho -
      Gassho,

Risho
  • Recent Forum Posts

Risho

Rich Zenkai

Thank you!

Gassho,

Risho

Risho Today, 06:49 PM Go to last post
    Jishin

I rank, or maybe not

A mountain stomped all over me on a recent hike. Need to get in better shape before the next hike.

Gassho, Jishin

Jishin Today, 06:49 PM Go to last post
    Joyo

I rank, or maybe not

Hmmm, I've noticed even being humble can come with ego. The "oh, look at me, I'm so humble" This is where the practice of mindfulness comes

Joyo Today, 05:27 PM Go to last post
    alan.r

I rank, or maybe not

Thank you Taigu. This makes me smile. For instance, I remember reading Mountains and Waters Sutra and being so confused. Just stuck in my intellectualizing,

alan.r Today, 03:58 PM Go to last post
    Taigu

I rank, or maybe not

"A man of no rank" has nothing to do with humility!

When you just don't become such a man, when you realize you are it, how could

Taigu Today, 11:47 AM Go to last post