Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang

• SIT-A-LONG with JUNDO: Xin Xin Ming -(XIV)- Child Comes Home

Our little daughter has come home from the hospital today, after we might have lost her just a week ago. HURRAH! HORRAY!! Mom and Dad are AS HAPPY AS HAPPY CAN BE!

Yet, just as a few days ago when things were dark and we were so sad, we still do not push any of life away, including happiness ...

... And neither do we run toward the days like this
    , clutching at happiness. Such is True Happiness, Equanimity and Contentment!

Equanimity does not mean that one should be emotionless! One can have one's DHARMA CAKE AND EAT IT TOO! Last time I wrote ...

Life is sometimes sickness and sometimes health. I know that human beings prefer only the healthy days ... but Buddhas have no such preferences.

However, that does not mean a Buddha can't enjoy a good celebration and the happy times too! One can be glad and joyous AND STILL BE wonderously, simultaneously not desirous at all, open to whatever life next brings! Strange, this Buddhist Wisdom, isn't it?

If the eye never sleeps,
    all dreams will naturally cease.
    If the mind makes no discriminations,
    the ten thousand things are as they are, of single essence.
    To understand the mystery of this One-essence
    is to be release from all entanglements.
    When all things are seen equally
    the timeless Self-essence is reached.

No comparisons or analogies are possible
    in this causeless, relationless state.

Today’s Sit-A-Long video follows at this link. Remember: recording ends soon after the beginning bells; a sitting time of 15 to 35 minutes is recommended
  • Recent Blog Posts

Shokai

101/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination Revisited

The One Hundred and first Gate

Entry into the state of unrestricted speech is a gate of Dharma illumination; for [with it] we attain realization of the Dharma-eye..

[B]Unrestricted...

Shokai Today 10:41 AM
    Shokai

100/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination Revisited

The One Hundredth Gate

The wisdom view is a gate of Dharma illumination; for [with it] wisdom is realized and fulfilled..

Wisdom View :
    Right view based on right intention

Shokai Yesterday 09:27 AM
    Shokai

99/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination Revisited

The Ninety-nineth Gate

Stillness is a gate of Dharma illumination; for it realizes, and is replete with, the samādhi of the Tathāgata.

Stillness :
    A deeper awareness of the...

Shokai 03-29-2015 12:21 PM
    Shokai

98/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination Revisited

The Ninety-eighth Gate

The practice of the balanced state of dhyāna is a gate of Dharma illumination; for it fulfills the ten powers.

Dhyāna :
    A deeper awareness of oneness which is...

Shokai 03-28-2015 09:49 AM
    Shokai

97/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination Revisited

The Ninety-seventh Gate

Accretion of happiness is a gate of Dharma illumination; for it benefits all living beings.

Accretion of happiness:
    :the increase by natural growth in...

Shokai 03-27-2015 11:40 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

Kyotai

Balancing practice

Already lots said here but I too have experience this.

Here with you

Gassho, Kyotai
    Sat today

Kyotai Today, 10:12 PM Go to last post
    Risho

Balancing practice

I think just must be a normal thing for humans.. ups and downs with everything. For me, it's easy to sit with the ups, but when the downs hit, then I

Risho Today, 09:50 PM Go to last post
    willow

Balancing practice

Hello Ade,

Seems like we all go through these cycles. I tend to burn up and burn out on the reading front. I have quite a conflict with this

willow Today, 09:28 PM Go to last post
    Heisoku

Balancing practice

Good to know we all go through this. I was talking to a friend about this and we both agreed that despite all the stresses and hard times, a day without

Heisoku Today, 08:28 PM Go to last post
    Jundo

Balancing practice

Zazen is enough in itself ... when sitting Zazen! But that does not mean we should not do other things, like read a book or do the dishes.

Jundo Today, 07:45 PM Go to last post